Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any need for Master Blaster Sidekick over the Car Dryer?

egott_91

Question

Everyone,

For Christmas I got the sidekick and never used and then decided to pull the trigger on the car dryer during the spring sale. So my question is, is there anything I would use the sidekick for over the car dryer?

Thanks guys!

18 answers to this question

I only have the sidekick...but I have heard both are useful. The reason is that the MB is very powerful, so drying door jambs, engine, etc you might risk blowing off gaskets, etc...so the sidekick would be useful. I don't know if the MB is adjustable. I suppose you could control the MB flow with distance though.

I only have the sidekick...but I have heard both are useful. The reason is that the MB is very powerful, so drying door jambs, engine, etc you might risk blowing off gaskets, etc...so the sidekick would be useful. I don't know if the MB is adjustable. I suppose you could control the MB flow with distance though.

It has 2 different 4HP motors. So you can run it at 4HP or 8HP

Sidekick is awesome around the house. I blew out my dryer vents and cold-air return. Great for blowing dust off of high windows, ceilings, and cabinets (I have high ceilings). Dryed my dog off once too. It's portability is great.

Sidekick is awesome around the house. I blew out my dryer vents and cold-air return. Great for blowing dust off of high windows, ceilings, and cabinets (I have high ceilings). Dryed my dog off once too. It's portability is great.

I believe there are Sidekick-like blowers that a lot of professional dog groomers use. Like you, I've used it around the house, awesome little thing.

I'd love to have the MB, though.

I believe there are Sidekick-like blowers that a lot of professional dog groomers use. Like you, I've used it around the house, awesome little thing.

I'd love to have the MB, though.

It probably is a Metro Vac, but they paint them different colors and have different names for different users - it is white for Computers/Electronic care and orange for pet care.

I bought me a small electric leaf blower, very small and light, works like a dream.

Maybe one day I'll buy me a Sidekick, just to have, test it.

My blower cost me 40 bucks, love it.

Kevin

Step out of the stone age and get a blower made for detailing, not blowing leaves. :D

I bought me a small electric leaf blower, very small and light, works like a dream.

Maybe one day I'll buy me a Sidekick, just to have, test it.

My blower cost me 40 bucks, love it.

Kevin

Only problem with a leaf blower is the lack of filtration.

Anytime you're using forced air to dry you are going to stir some things up from surrounding surfaces. Those airborn particles are then grabbed by the blower and thrown at your paint.

Both the sidekick and the master blaster filter the air as well as heat it up to 60* above ambient.

X2

I've had a Sidekick for years, even before Adam's started carrying them.

I use the thing ALL THE TIME, for everything you can imagine.

I too just used it to clean out my dryer vents and the inside wiring areas.

I have this list of things I've bought in the past that I would 100% buy again, and the Sidekick is definitely on that list, along with Adam's fire nozzle and shut off valve/quick disconnect kit.

I seriously would be lost without my Sidekick, the thing comes in handy for everything you can imagine. My brother uses it all the time to blow out his PC case, I use it to blow water off when I clean all kinds of things, like my golf clubs, etc.

Worth every cent!

Everyone,

For Christmas I got the sidekick and never used and then decided to pull the trigger on the car dryer during the spring sale. So my question is, is there anything I would use the sidekick for over the car dryer?

Thanks guys!

If you think you might be interested in selling the sidekick for a good price let me know.

I've been in Jamaica for 5 days and one of the things I've been doing is looking at the package with the master blaster in it, in my living room (via my security cameras) and thinking I can't wait to get back and try it. Lol.