Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Rewards Points

I prefer what is already in place. I like the upfront discounts and daily specials. Seems like the most simple, non headache forming way to give back to the customers.

Too many people here make more than one order a week. It would be hard to accumulate enough reward points to beat the savings on that many orders. If you make 1-2 orders a year maybe, but the majority of us can not wait that long.

If I make 10 $100 orders and use the forum code I will save $100 or in essence get one one order free.

You never mentioned how much you had to spend to get the points to save $100.

• 2 months later...

Saving points seems pretty similar to waiting weeks for an upfront special to feature an item wanted.

I suggested a rewards point system awahile ago ... I still would prefer this.

Easy: Offer reward points on all orders and exclude points for the following:

- using a discount code
- using a gift certificit that was bought with a discount.
- on orders purchased with rewards points.
- on daily special items 

Edited by tjk_art

I like what is offered now too.  Forum discounts from supported forums, Daily Specials, and more specials around holidays.  There's more than enough ways to get a discount with what is already in place - just my $.02

Mike

The thing you guys have to keep in mind is that changing to rewards systems (especially one with variables like someone mentioned with partial rewards or not being able to combine the rewards with other special offers) would not be an easy or cost effective solution for them as a company. You're talking about them (or a contracted company if they dont have their own in house computer programming wiz) having to basically rewrite their entire shopping software to include these new variables. A flat discount using a code is easy...a whole new variable rewards program on top of that and you're asking for trouble. I say keep it the way it is.