Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Rewards Points

I was just thinking this would be a neat system to add to customer's accounts to keep repeat business.

perhaps 1 point for every $10 spent, 10 points = $10, and you can redeem points for partial payment on future orders :rockon:

Edited by 2010TexasEdition

I can see this if Adam's were a much large company but for a small mom and pop shop this would be way to hard to handle, plus remember they are a business too. They have to keep the energy bill paid to keep everything going. Like said before, I'll take the 10-15% discounts any day of the week. The current discount rates save you more money in than you actually believe

We could definitely do something like this, but it would mean the death of the 10% forum discount and other things like daily specials.

So I guess the question becomes: Would you like your discount on the front end, or would you prefer to wait for it?

We could definitely do something like this, but it would mean the death of the 10% forum discount and other things like daily specials.

So I guess the question becomes: Would you like your discount on the front end, or would you prefer to wait for it?

Discount front end.

Using the products to make your ride shine is the rewards program offered by Adams

I know it would cause the end of the forum discount code but I dont see why the daily special would die?

I mean the Daily Special and the Forum code live together happily why wouldn't you be able to use your "points" on the Daily Special?

I'm not saying I want the rewards system but I'm not against it ether. Sometimes a Rewards system (depending how it works) would be better than a 10% code.

I know this ideas been kicked around before. Couldn't you just say, if you use your reward points you can't use a discount code and if you use a discount code you don't get the same amount of points back as if you purchased outright?

Discounts and Specials NOW beat any kind of points in the future.

You could be completely wrong on this, depending how a point system. Yes its better NOW, but if you save your points you could get an entire order free.

For example I have my Reward Zone points from Best Buy and recently I bought a new Sirius Radio. It retailed for $150 and I paid $50. How can you beat saving $100?

Edited by Kingsford

You could be completely wrong on this, depending how a point system. Yes its better NOW, but if you save your points you could get an entire order free.

Maybe. Unfortunately, there are too many variables (including specifics of any would-be point system and the time value of money to each of us) to definitively calculate which is better. I prefer getting my discount in the here and now, on what I need/want today, rather than a potential future savings on something I may never buy. With a percentage discount, I know exactly what I'm getting and I leave nothing "on the table." With a point system, you frequently have some amount of accumulating (i.e., unclaimed) discount that requires additional purchase(s) to receive.

In the end, Dylan asked what we prefer. Obviously, each of us is free to offer an opinion. Ours happen to differ.

Edited by Norton

The other issue is points would be awarded to ALL Adam's customers, which means more off Adam's bottom line, which means less discount. Having a discount code for the forum, and other small cases, means Adam can increase the discount, and reward active forum members. Do you want to share the wealth?