Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm speechless over BG. Shocking!

MrHot88

Question

OK, really?

I ordered a big order and waiting for it to arrive but my BG was sitting under my carport when I returned from work.

Was very excited to see it.

As a 30 year detailer and an expert on paint correction I was eager to try Adam's BG, I mean I tried them all, can you imagine,30 years of buying products, I was a 3M fan for manu years until I ran into this forum, now it's all Adam's.

Anyway it's about to rain here but had to try it out, had to see for myself, in person.

Last weekend I did a full correction but didn't have the glaze, but I thought, there is no way I can get the paint to shine more than it was already, so I thought. (Single Stage Paint)

I did a wipe down on my right fender on my Rav4, took my pad and did it by hand until I have time to do it with my PC.

It hazed up right away, like wow, then wiped it off, I was like wth, sick.

My wife was cooking, I stopped her while she was stirring the food, I said hurry, gotta see your fender, we both looked at it in disbelief.

This is the Best glaze I've ever used, without a doubt in my mind, hands down.

Can't wait to do a wash and lay it down with my PC.

Anyway, here is a shot of my right fender after the BG.

What do you think?

I'm buying more of it, a lot more. Lol

I rate this product a STRONG 10

Kevin

679BE4B3-AC84-4418-87E1-BA8075473F6A-8833-000013CC18EBB49A_zpscad11bba.jpg

11 answers to this question

I was hooked on the Adam's shine just from using polish and wax (and of course, DS). But like you, the first time I used BG my mind was blown! How can paint be that deep?:drool:

Love it!! :2thumbs:

Works great and it takes very little. I buy most everything in gallons but I haven't bought this in gallon yet, a little goes a long way.

Yeah, it takes a little time to figure out which products to load up on and which ones will last a while. But you'll never say, "man, I have too much Adam's products.":jester: