Customer Service 866.965.0400

New camaro ss 1LE!

So about a week ago I got a new camaro ss 1LE and I absolutely love it! I haven't had a real good chance to completely detail it due to rain every other day. Anyway here she is!

hady7ajy.jpg

qebu2ave.jpg

And how could I leave out that beastly 6.2L LS3

qe7e7e9y.jpg

Lol I know man I looked at it today and was like jeezus that looks terrible ha but with the rain almost every day plus I was sick the whole dang week last week I just haven't gotten around to getting it off. Btw nice stang! I was so close to pulling the trigger on a 13 5.0 premium with the brembos. Still don't know why I didn't but I'm happy with the camaro. This thing handles like nothing I've ever driven before. I can't wait to get it on a track

Thats aftermarket exhaust and rims. Add a CAI for noticeable change in throtle response and sound from that exhaust. I did it with my 2SS/RS and it sounds like a jet turbine winding up. The CAI is that noticeable.

Congrats, now we can gang up on the Mustang guys. :lolsmack:

Edited by IrishCurse

Thats aftermarket exhaust and rims. Add a CAI for noticeable change in throtle response and sound from that exhaust. I did it with my 2SS/RS and it sounds like a jet turbine winding up. The CAI is that noticeable.

Looks like stock 1LE to me. I like those wheels. :2thumbs:

That's correct stock 1LE. Comes from the factory with ZL1 wheels/tires, dual mode performance exhaust, Brembo brakes, 3.91 gears, matte black hood, suede flat bottom steering wheel and suede shifter. Plans are to get a hurst short throw shifter, long tube headers, cold air inductions intake, 96mm throttle body and a dyno tune. That's about it for now. Maybe a mild cam later but I'm not to keen on going into a brand new motor

Yeah man it's an amazing car! I was dead set on a mustang but I was kind of discouraged by problems they are having with the manual 6 speed plus it has no IRS. It wasn't a deal breaker but the endless aftermarket for these LS motors is really what made me decide on the csmaro

Definitely go for the LTH. They're worth like 30 wheel for me on the Boss and I hear it's even better numbers with your engine.

That's what I've been reading. Can't really figure out which ones I want though. I'm leaning more towards kooks with the ceramic coating.

That's what I've been reading. Can't really figure out which ones I want though. I'm leaning more towards kooks with the ceramic coating.

I've installed Kooks on other vehicles but not a 5th gen Camaro, and they are top shelf.

That 1LE is a great package. Is it possible to opt for the magnetic suspension, or is that ZL1 only?

I dont think its necessary to see the gain he's talking about. That ZL1 exhaust doesnt need to be changed either I wouldn't think. I may be totally wrong, at which point we both ill be looking for LTH and HFC. Lol.

I should see some pretty descent gains out of the LTHs. The headers that come on it are the same ones that's on the stock ss's I believe. These camaro's from the factory are extremely restricted. They respond well to a good intake and headers according to camaro5 forums