Customer Service 866.965.0400

Please Read: WELCOME TO THE NEW ADAM'S FORUMS!

Guest admin

I think the new forums look nice, and I like how it's integrated into the main Adam's site . . . but what happened to my subscribed threads?  There were a couple of threads I would keep track of daily via subscribing.

When I was finally able to access the new forum, my avatar had been replaced by some cartoon dude with a red bandana and an assault rifle  :blink:  I removed it, but I am unable to change it to anything. When I click Import I get a message "member_profile_disabled" which makes me think the option for avatars is disabled for the "Founding Members" group.

Also please consider enabling the "latest post by" for both forum- and topic-view. It makes it easier to see if there's anything new posted. without having to go into each forum

Mine is the same thing. I can not edit anything

I'm not having much luck figuring out how to attach an image to a post.

All I see is that I have to make a gallery and then link to the gallery.  Is that true?

I'm having problems changing my photo as well.  When I choose a JPG file (200x200) on my desktop to upload the filename goes in the browse box but then it doesn't do anything.  How do I get it actually upload the image?

Same thing here, lost my photo and cannot add new one, also when I click on unread posts it starts at the beginning of the topic I just read, hope these bugs get worked out soon, like the old format better.

Is it just me or have the email notifications stop? I did like it when an email was sent to notify me when a new post was posted on threads I posted on. Same thing for others, or is there a setting I have to turn on?

Is it just me or have the email notifications stop? I did like it when an email was sent to notify me when a new post was posted on threads I posted on. Same thing for others, or is there a setting I have to turn on?

They're options you can enable/disable notifications for a bunch of things: http://www.adamsforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications

Is there anyway to change the number of posts per page?  I used to have it set to 40 and now I can't find that option in the settings anywhere.

Is there anyway to change the number of posts per page?  I used to have it set to 40 and now I can't find that option in the settings anywhere.

I believe that feature was removed in version 3.3 (currently using 3.4) and many IPB community admins say their users are up in arms over it. Edited by GerryC

when you go to "view new content" from your profile page, it automatically goes to members new content instead of forum new content. 

I think that should be changed :)

No one looks at members new content lol

when you go to "view new content" from your profile page, it automatically goes to members new content instead of forum new content. 

I think that should be changed :)

No one looks at members new content lol

I think when you change it to any of the listed options they "stick" so you don't have to change it every time.

I believe that feature was removed in version 3.3 (currently using 3.4) and many IPB community admins say their users are up in arms over it.

Thanks Gerry, at least I won't keep looking for it.  Seems pretty stupid to take away that feature if you ask me.

Thanks Gerry, at least I won't keep looking for it.  Seems pretty stupid to take away that feature if you ask me.

Invision's rationale was that if everyone had a different amount of posts per page, then giving someone a link to a specific post wouldn't work, because my page 8 would be your page 2, for example.

Is there still the 'Today's Posts' option? Or am I just not seeing it?

:)

Top right, "View New Content"

On that page on the left side are all kinds of options.

I really wish there was an easier way to look at subscribed posts, I have to go through a ton of screen to try and get to posts that I have previously posted on instead of clicking on the "usercp" and see everything that I have posted in.  Makes it tough to keep track.