Customer Service 866.965.0400

Please Read: WELCOME TO THE NEW ADAM'S FORUMS!

Guest admin

I had to use adamsforums.com to get access as adding /forums at end didnt work.

You guys should look into reactivating the tapatalk plugin. It No longer works and i used that a lot.

I had to use adamsforums.com to get access as adding /forums at end didnt work.

You guys should look into reactivating the tapatalk plugin. It No longer works and i used that a lot.

Agreed, Tapatalk still not up on my Android

This will take some getting used to.

Honestly I loved vBulletin.

I already miss the "My Posts" hot link at the top bar, used to click it all the time to see if anyone responded to my posts.

I also really wish there were custom skins available  I have a dark charcoal/black skin for gmfullsize.com and it helps so much with my eyes when I read the forums in bed at night. White backgrounds kill my eyes at night in the dark. 

Just some constructive criticism 

When I was finally able to access the new forum, my avatar had been replaced by some cartoon dude with a red bandana and an assault rifle  :blink:  I removed it, but I am unable to change it to anything. When I click Import I get a message "member_profile_disabled" which makes me think the option for avatars is disabled for the "Founding Members" group.

Also please consider enabling the "latest post by" for both forum- and topic-view. It makes it easier to see if there's anything new posted. without having to go into each forum

Edited by GerryC

Guest Gone & Forgotten

iPhone version looks nice! Love it. iPad still won't let me click on anything to sign in. I see he buttons but not able to click them.

Using safari on iPad btw.

Using safari on iPhone to type this.

Thanks for the hard work Dylan.

When I was finally able to access the new forum, my avatar had been replaced by some cartoon dude with a red bandana and an assault rifle  :blink:  I removed it, but I am unable to change it to anything. When I click Import I get a message "member_profile_disabled" which makes me think the option for avatars is disabled for the "Founding Members" group.

Yes, same problem here.

Edited by Greencat