Customer Service 866.965.0400

A trip to the mother ship that had me star struck

Evan

So yeah I went to Adam's Polishes world headquarters today in Louisville, CO. I've been meaning to do this for the past few months because I am a huge fanboy. This sure was one hell of an experience. 

First person I met was Dylan who I have seen in many of the Adam's Youtube videos. I told him that I felt that I was in the presence of a celebrity lol. So Dylan personally helped me spend my money like a boss. One hell of a cool dude.

But then I noticed a brand new 2014 Jeep SRT at the other side of the warehouse....

Went to check it out and the big man himself, Adam Pitale, President and founder of Adam's, came up to greet me. Turns out the Jeep belonged to him and was the first one in Colorado. 

HOLY CRAP. Talk about star struck. This guy was so super cool I could barely even talk because I was so gitty. Then Adam told me that he liked my Charged that he saw in the parking lot and asked if I wanted to drive his Jeep...........

I thought I was going to die, and if I did I would have been totally ok with that. My heart said YES DRIVE IT NOWWWWW GO, but my brain won that argument. That car is too pretty and expensive for me to drive.

But Adam said next time I come back the offer is still on the table. Next time I'm not saying no. That Jeep is literally perfect.

Anyway, this place is mad legit and super busy. Dylan hooked up a sweet discount and I was out with many products. I will be back for more.

My day > your day.

photo_zps27ab403b.jpg

^ Yeah that's my cart

image_zps0b7842ee.jpg

image_zps77c3d95e.jpg

image_zpse5a27f35.jpg

image_zps1453ceb6.jpg

image_zpsb06e1c10.jpg

image_zpsb0aea4bf.jpg

image_zps7a611aae.jpg

image_zps1c412448.jpg

It was great talking to you today bro... feel free to drop in anytime. You just missed "PIZZA AND BEER FRIDAY" too... next time get there around lunch and theres plenty of slices and icy cold adult refreshment for those who wander into the building :cheers:

I just figured out when I'm coming to get my next order :lol:

so awesome! i just started on Adam products, but i've been hooked on it ever since and not just in terms of using and buying the products, but watching the videos (multiple times), checking the forums every day and night, thinking about what else I could do to my cars to make them look their best. 

That's cool you got to go and meet the people at the HD. That will be on my list to go if i ever do get off this island and visit Colorado. 

Yeah, I was out there a few months ago and the Adam's crew treated me better than family. I can't say enough good things about the team and their products. :bow:  I just wish more companies put such emphasis on a positive work environment and customer service, and of course quality products. :cheers:

It was great talking to you today bro... feel free to drop in anytime. You just missed "PIZZA AND BEER FRIDAY" too... next time get there around lunch and theres plenty of slices and icy cold adult refreshment for those who wander into the building :cheers:

Now, I'm kicking myself!  Today's weather had me thinking about playing hooky from work and a road-trip to Adam's for more supplies.  Then, my (misplaced) sense of responsibility kicked-in and I stayed at the office.  :loser:

Now I know what day of the week to plan my next trip...

Now, I'm kicking myself! Today's weather had me thinking about playing hooky from work and a road-trip to Adam's for more supplies. Then, my (misplaced) sense of responsibility kicked-in and I stayed at the office. :loser:

Now I know what day of the week to plan my next trip...

Fail. Listen to the weather :) Edited by Tim

I was thinking about asking Dylan and Adam for a picture but I thought they would have looked at me and been like, "is this dude for real?"

I was thinking about asking Dylan and Adam for a picture but I thought they would have looked at me and been like, "is this dude for real?"

Should of went for it! Here with the man himself at Adam's Detail Clinic at West Coast Corvettes, Anaheim, CA earlier this month.  Totally cool dude.

post-7207-0-10935700-1368857121_thumb.jpg

Edited by fito

My wife would not let me near the mothership with my wallet. I've met Mook and Lynn at the Portland Roadster show, both super nice. Also met Adam the next day at a detail clinic, I've neven met someone so instantly likeable. He treated us like old friends even though we just met.