Customer Service 866.965.0400

GM Nationals at Carlisle

Rich

The weather was perfect, the cars were awesome, and both Chris05GTO and I came home winners! Couldn't have been better.

100_0232_zps7ee5e677.jpg

100_0230_zpsf8973a02.jpg

100_0228_zpsc240fe3b.jpg

100_0227_zpsb3371551.jpg

The 789 Corvette

100_0224_zps6325456b.jpg

100_0222_zps7a1b5aa4.jpg

Racing legend Bobby Allison:

100_0221_zps80d744ec.jpg

Looks like a good time!

Im angry at myself. I was in Pennsylvania very close to Carlisle all last week, and I did not realize that the show was that weekend. I flew back on Friday, and I did not realize the show was that Saturday until Wednesday night, buy then it was too late to change my flight

Congrats on the trophy! My Granddad raced with Bobby when he first started racing. He tells stories of them running there race cars down public roads and cops chasing them home. Some of them "good ole days" stories. My mom played with Davey as kids.

I wish they would do something different with the awards... I'm tired of the cheap "wood" looking plaques. A few years ago I got 2nd at the GM show and they gave out plexiglass looking ones! They were the best one's I've seen. And congrats on the award again Rich! I forget all about you being there or I would've walked up and said hi! Did you get a chance to look at our SS's?

A few cruising pictures of mine!

DSCF2433a_zps3efc33e0.jpg

DSCF2418a_zps8fcd77a5.jpg

DSCF2417a_zps32b67c03.jpg

DSCF2395a_zpsc72d467d.jpg

Edited by L1lD3v1lRydr

I'm sorry Jason, but I didn't get to see them.  We were just there for Saturday and left about 3:30. I agree with the plaques.  I have a beautiful acrylic one that I bought a light to put under it and it's super nice. That was from 3 years ago at Corvettes at Carlisle. Last year for CAC, I got another celebrity pick and they were plaques too, but different than the GM ones. These were laser etched metal inside a shadow box frame.  Pretty nice. I guess if we would all mention it in the survey on the GM Carlisle site they might consider changing them up a bit.

I'm sorry Jason, but I didn't get to see them.  We were just there for Saturday and left about 3:30. I agree with the plaques.  I have a beautiful acrylic one that I bought a light to put under it and it's super nice. That was from 3 years ago at Corvettes at Carlisle. Last year for CAC, I got another celebrity pick and they were plaques too, but different than the GM ones. These were laser etched metal inside a shadow box frame.  Pretty nice. I guess if we would all mention it in the survey on the GM Carlisle site they might consider changing them up a bit.

Well that wold be a start! All the ones I've gotten over the years from the GM show and the All Truck Nats have just been a wood plaque with the cover of the face for the show on it. And when I would get them shipped to me The corners would always be trashed. So I just make the hour and 20 mins back on sunday to grab my award. The one year Nathan Sheetz from Lingenfelter nominated me for his pick. The plaque was the same, just had his signature on it, it was a little smaller and I believe it said Celebrity pick on it. And then last yr or the yr before I got Best of Show SUV.... And they gave me a coat... Which I'll never wear. Still has all the tags on it in my closet. A show at the end of June, and they gave coats for Best Of's... lol Does anyone see something wrong with that?

Congrats guys!

Several other Adam's faithfuls took home awards too I'm aware of:

Krewsman First stock G8

PSUGoat 2nd Modified 06 GTO

Justin Ege of Swancreek Detailing polished out an 06 GTO that took 3rd Modified 06 GTO

Reichler took First Place 05 Modified GTO

• 4 weeks later...