Customer Service 866.965.0400

How many applications of Quick Sealant per can?

Performance Auto Detailing

Question

I know this is one of those questions that there isn't just one answer too but I wanted to get a couple different people's experiences. In your experience how many cars have you been able to do with one can of Quick Sealant? It would be helpful to know for the on the side business I'm starting.

Thanks guys!

I did my Camaro and Quad can Ram twice, motorcycle, and a Jeep Liberty... Also hit multiple sets of wheels on one can. It's one of my favorite products because of how well it works, how easy/quickly it applies, and how far a can goes. Wonderful product, worth every penny and more.

Edit: I also fogged every time just as Dylan demonstrates. Some say it goes farther by not fogging, but I've learned to not question that guy. :)

I've got an angled wheel woollie on its way I probably won't use more than once. ;)

Edited by IrishCurse

BINGO! I have a thread somewhere that I documented what I coated with one can... I'll see if I can find it. 

If you pick up the can it feels unbelievably heavy for the size. The sealant is actually a 2 part reactive product that begins to work with the parts are atomized and introduced to oxygen. In the can they are highly compressed and concentrated, so even though the can is only 10oz it will cover A TON of surface. 

Its deceptively sized, most people think its 1 car and done before they use it. 

Edited by Dylan@Adams

I love the product, I use it on my camper too, makes cleaning it up a breeze. One can has been used to seal the front cap 6 times so far and would guess i have 1/3 left in the can based on weight. From an area perspective that would be 450/ft2 so far with a estimate total coverage nearly 700/ft2 per can. The cap is roughly 75/ft2 of surface area.

Not sure if that will help, as you don't have a big flat area on a car or truck.

I got my first can a year ago February. I just dropped it's empty carcass in the recycle bin this past weekend. I've lost track of how many uses I got out of that can but it was several cars plus wheels several times. I thought the can was empty last time I used it but managed to do all 4 of the G8's wheels, barrels included last weekend. I also do not fog, I just spray the pad and wipe.

I'm going to continue following Dylan's lead man.  Its not a matter of $$ and trying to save product for me.  If fogging more completely applies the product thus better protecting what I'm detailing, abso-friggin-lutely I'm fogging.  Adam also fogged in the introductory video prior to the release of the product.