Customer Service 866.965.0400

I used Americana for the first time today.  I love how easy it is to apply.  A little bit goes a long way and spreads easily.  It buffs off easily too, but I have used other waxes that buffed off a little easier.  It gave the dark metallic gray a very deep, wet look on my Routan.  I'll post pics in a day or two as well as some beading shots if it rains.  

The only thing I didn't like is that the wax spins in the container and I personally can't stand the smell.

I personally love the smell. Reminds me of a massage spa. First time I used it I was like, "this smells familiar". And of course it would smell like a massage spa because of the wax they use. Smell makes me feel reassured that it's a high quality wax.

Not sure if serious or making fun of a a certain former member...

Serious, I don't even see how it relates to what you are referring to and lets leave it there so this thread does not get derailed.

Not sure if they have changed the smell since I bought mine a couple years ago but I find the smell to be spa like as well. Looks killer on my Mineral Grey Metallic Dodge. Makes waxing super easy and very enjoyable too. I have been fighting the urge on getting the Patriot. Knowing how awesome the Americana is makes me want to experience the Patriot.

Edited by LimitedDodge

Don't stick the pot to your nose. Lol.

The scent is pretty strong. I leave the container away from the car while using it and only go back to get more on the applicator. With other waxes, I would just carry the container around with me.

The scent is pretty strong. I leave the container away from the car while using it and only go back to get more on the applicator. With other waxes, I would just carry the container around with me.

Get the Patriot, smells like heaven (or at least vanilla)

I got my Americana within the last month I believe and it has a very strong smell in my opinion. The results I get keep me coming back for it but that smell just knocks me out

Same.  Both times I used Americana I felt sick afterwards.  Perhaps it was the extreme heat and humidity, but I work outside 8+ hours a day in the same conditions and always feel fine.

It's definitely just you two lol.  It smells like citronella and I like the smell.  I don't know how you could get sick from it.

I feel like something must be wrong with my Americana then cause I seriously think it smells horrid! Every single other Adam's product I have smells amazing! I'll get over it eventually