Customer Service 866.965.0400

Free wife with FREE shipping

GMaak

Ok, my wife and I are out in the garage talking to some friends and she says oh look you have dust on your car. She proceeds to take the towel that is thrown over her shoulder (used to clean the bathroom counters)

and wipes the dust off. You can only imagine the look on my face and the lovely halo scratches... I could not react quick enough.

So I have a free wife with free shipping. Just dont let her get near your rides.

:pc:

Alright I am just kidding.....about the free wife.

Ok, my wife and I are out in the garage talking to some friends and she says oh look you have dust on your car. She proceeds to take the towel that is thrown over her shoulder (used to clean the bathroom counters)

and wipes the dust off. You can only imagine the look on my face and the lovely halo scratches... I could not react quick enough.

So I have a free wife with free shipping. Just dont let her get near your rides.

:pc:

Alright I am just kidding.....about the free wife.

What about the shipping? :lolsmack:

The best plate I ever saw on a vette was "NOXWFE" :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:
Speaking of plates...I need a vanity for a 2002 Kenne Bell Supercharged Mustang GT with 410 RWHP......can anyone come up with one for me....Massachusetts here so only 6 characters and it must begin with two letters......:help: