Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Air Fresheners

Buy a gallon of detail spray and spritz your floor mats once a week with it....... Makes the interior smell good as long as you don't have any dead fish or a dead body inside the car.

There are too many "wacky" scents on the market that appeal to individual noses and I feel it will "clutter/cheapen" the Adams web store/image "IF" they went the air freshener route.

The one "wacky" scent is Stripper Scent (Smells like a dirty thong, vodka, perfume and meth masked by female hygiene spray) and it masks all sort of odors...... Even a dead body.

Just leave your detail spray bottle in your cup holder on a hot day and it will leak and fill about a 1/4" of your cupholders. Even after you dry it out, it still leaves the smell! Going on a week strong now!

I made the mistake of leaving the nozzle on spray rather than in the off position, lost 2 inches in a week.  Was in the map meshing behind drivers seat, I also leave my work shoes on the floor of the back seat, detail spray leaked into my dress shoes, no more foot odor!!

The one "wacky" scent is Stripper Scent (Smells like a dirty thong, vodka, perfume and meth masked by female hygiene spray) and it masks all sort of odors...... Even a dead body.

I think it smells more like daddy issues and desperation... But that is a pretty solid description too  :bravo:

I left work in July after a hot day in a humid environment, I was super sweaty and smelled pretty ripe after my deodorant wore off and I had to stop at Wally World (AKA: Wal Mart) for a few small items so I sprayed some of the Waterless Car Wash on my chest just to "smell a little fresher" as I cruised the aisles and to my surprise it worked well..... I even got "hit on" by a older cougar (70+) when I was in the check out line when she said: "WOW! It has been a long time since I smelled a man with a great after shave or cologne like you have on........ what brand is that?" I was sorta taken back and I told her: "I forgot the brand but it was a a gift from my wife who purchased it from a shop in Beverly Hills" ...... She smiled and said I smelled great.

I now refer to Waterless Car Wash as WCW....... Waterless Chest Wash.

Adams comes to the rescue again!!!

TIP!!! Spray some WCW on a micro fiber cloth and hide it under your seat for a great smelling car........ Ditch those little trees hanging from your mirror (they look 70ish and cheap)

I left work in July after a hot day in a humid environment, I was super sweaty and smelled pretty ripe after my deodorant wore off and I had to stop at Wally World (AKA: Wal Mart) for a few small items so I sprayed some of the Waterless Car Wash on my chest just to "smell a little fresher" as I cruised the aisles and to my surprise it worked well..... I even got "hit on" by a older cougar (70+) when I was in the check out line when she said: "WOW! It has been a long time since I smelled a man with a great after shave or cologne like you have on........ what brand is that?" I was sorta taken back and I told her: "I forgot the brand but it was a a gift from my wife who purchased it from a shop in Beverly Hills" ...... She smiled and said I smelled great.

TIP!!! Spray some WCW on a micro fiber cloth and hide it under your seat for a great smelling car........ Ditch those little trees hanging from your mirror (they look 70ish and cheap)

haha thats great

So is it something like Axe for the older crowd? :lol: what age group does detail spray attract?

So is it something like Axe for the older crowd? :lol: what age group does detail spray attract?

For me it was a 70+ year old cougar...... I am 59 years old so that is why I called her a "cougar."

Detail spray will attract a young female....... but that is only if you apply it (after a FREE full detail) on her Honda.