Customer Service 866.965.0400

1955 Chevrolet 210

randyfox

Back again with some updated pictures of the '55.  These were shot a couple weeks back by me after I completed a full detail on it.  I threw just about the whole Adam's catalog at it, but if you are interested in anything specific please let me know.  Here are a few of my favorite shots:

1452.jpg

1455.jpg

1476.jpg

1464.jpg

1465.jpg

1468.jpg

1472.jpg

1471.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice. Only thing I think takes away from the car is the plastic engine cover. Maybe if you got the "vortec" shaved off and painted the cover to match the car with Chevrolet where the vortec is...just my thought.

I agree completely. The engine cover is actually the lesser of two evils. Without it, the ugly truck intake is plainly visible. Eventually the intake will be swapped out, but in the meantime I have kicked around the idea of sanding off the Vortec logo, painting it and adding a badge to it. It's temporary so I can take some risks with it.

Great looking car!  What vehicle is that motor out of?  Gotta love having a turn-key motor with no hassles!

Thanks and yes, it's incredible being able to hop in and go whenever I like with new car drivability. It's actually out of a 2004 Hummer H2 from what I understand.

Thanks everyone! It's a real five footer if you know what I mean. Any closer than that you can see all of the issues going on with the paint. Regardless, it's a real head turner and a blast to drive!