Customer Service 866.965.0400

Daily driver waxing?

Shermanator

Question

I'm getting ready to do a paint correction to fiancee's Escape over the next week or two. After I do the correction, what should I use next? I've heard good things about Quick Sealant, but I also have Machine Super Sealant I can use with my Flex...what is the better of two products? 

What should I apply over this? I have old formula Buttery Wax and a tub of Americana, but I want to save that for my SHO and Mustang GT. Any other suggestions?

8 answers to this question

After using and seeing the results and durability from QS, I don't even touch MSS anymore.

My favorite combo for my daily driver is QS tipped with Americana. Provides me with the best protection since I can't wash my truck every week being a full-time student and working part-time.

I believe QS to be more durable than MSS.

If you want to Layer, use BG with or APW by itself over the MSS.

Mook

It still blows my mind that QS is more durable than MSS.

I just did that exact layering on the CC. MSS then a layer of BG and topped with APW. It really made the pearl pop out.

I prefer Machine Super Sealant when doing my entire car just because I can see it better during application. It's pretty hard to see the Quick Sealant so it's easier to miss a spot.

I do like QS for smaller areas and touch-up.  And it's GREAT for wheels!

I believe QS to be more durable than MSS.

If you want to Layer, use BG with or APW by itself over the MSS.

Mook

I prefer Machine Super Sealant when doing my entire car just because I can see it better during application. It's pretty hard to see the Quick Sealant so it's easier to miss a spot.

I do like QS for smaller areas and touch-up.  And it's GREAT for wheels!

This and this.

Edited by Norton