Customer Service 866.965.0400

Donate to the troops

Pureshine

Question

I wanted to give all the detailers an idea of a way to give back to veterans and active duty people serving so we can do this for a living. I give a complete detail away to the USO every month and you can right it off at the end of the year. Between my wife and me we have lost 9 friends and family members too the wars. Doing a detail on one of their cars is the least I can give back for all they give up and sacrifice for use.

Thanks for reading

Todd

18 answers to this question

Many of us support and donate to various organizations that help veterans.  Don't take an attitude.  You could help in another way by purchasing Adam's Patriot Wax.  A portion of each sale goes to the veterans through the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund.  Adam's helps, and we all try and do what we can in our own way.  I applaud you for doing what you do.  Well done.

Many of us support and donate to various organizations that help veterans.  Don't take an attitude.  You could help in another way by purchasing Adam's Patriot Wax.  A portion of each sale goes to the veterans through the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund.  Adam's helps, and we all try and do what we can in our own way.  I applaud you for doing what you do.  Well done.

Well said Rich, when I first read this I was going to respond right away, I am glad I did not...........

Seems to me like you were looking for recognition and to go off on your second post like you did it seems like you had a prior issue here.  

I give to the troops where I can and stand behind them 100%.  

I like your thoughtfulness and thank you for helping where you can. 

There are 181 views of this thread so people are looking. 

I do apologize for flying off the handle its not like me to do this. I just expected people to reply to this but its kinda a funny people only replied after I flew off the handle. I was just trying to give people who have a business in detailing an idea to give back. "Chewy" I'm not looking for recognition I have lost friends to these two wars so please don't ever put words in my mouth.

I do apologize for flying off the handle its not like me to do this. I just expected people to reply to this but its kinda a funny people only replied after I flew off the handle. I was just trying to give people who have a business in detailing an idea to give back. "Chewy" I'm not looking for recognition I have lost friends to these two wars so please don't ever put words in my mouth.

Being Military myself I definitely appreciate when you and others do things like this.  But it was less than a day between your first and second posts man.  Add to that there are probably only a handful of detail companies on here.

You sure are coming off judgmental here.  Next time we'll make sure to reply within 5-10 mins of your posts.

To add something more constructive.  If there's a base by you, you should just be able to contact the local MWR for the base and tell them what you'd like to do.  I'm sure they'd be more than happy to set something up.  Hell you might even be able to get a tent at a Summer picnic or base event for your give away.

To add something more constructive.  If there's a base by you, you should just be able to contact the local MWR for the base and tell them what you'd like to do.  I'm sure they'd be more than happy to set something up.  Hell you might even be able to get a tent at a Summer picnic or base event for your give away.

The USO has contacted the base for me I will going down next week.