Customer Service 866.965.0400

Full Correction on a 88 300z Turbo

BlackedoutLT3

I got a 1988 300zx Turbo with only 12k orignial miles on it to detail. Car was in really bad shape. Been sitting outside under a cover for a long time. So far I have only washed, clayed and started on the hood. So far took 6 steps to fully correct the hood. But I just wanted to show some progress on it. I will post more once it is done with glaze and wax.

null_zps68b264e9.jpg

null_zps98c7cad9.jpg

null_zps5261bf03.jpg

null_zps524a34e9.jpg

null_zpsff01a2f9.jpg

Test section. Before

null_zps895196d6.jpg

After only 3 steps

null_zpsb58a0967.jpg

Before and after shot

null_zps4d6beba9.jpg

To Be Continued......

Fantastic. Most corrections I see are on late model vehicles. I love seeing older makes get corrected. Can't wait for more pics.

Im with ya..those older "well maintained" but hazy cars are always a pleasure to see corrected. The results are so drastic it must be extremely satisfying for the detailer

I had a red 1984 Turbo 300zx that I use Liquid Glass on it since it was new and when I did a full detail on it in 2006 with the Adams products it looked even better........ I wish I had not sold it in 2008 because I really miss that car.

The correction on these older cars is amazing especially if the body is in great shape..... nice work!

BTW: I don't think this car is a turbo charged Z because there is no hood scoop or alloy wheels.