Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fresh meat from Northern, MA

JGiardino89

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I finally took the plunge into the Adams world fo detailing after using almost everything. First products I tried and got me hooked were the All Purpose Spray and Buttery Wax. Both amazing products. So easy to use and do an amaziing job with such little effort.

Here are my cars As of now they both have a few coats of Buttery Wax on them. I just ordered another $200 worth of detailing products to seal up the GTO before the winter hibernation and protect my Saab from the salt and grime of the winter.

Picked up my '99 9-5 SE V6 for $500. New radiator, Valve cover gasets, spark plugs, sprak plug tube seals, DICs, exhaust, oil change, K&N air filter, fuel filter, a 10 hour detail session (Meguiars Wash, 3M clay bar, DeWault rotary with 3M tan pad, 3M compound, Meguiars wash again, then DeWault rotary with 3M grey polish pad and 3M dark colors polish, finished with Adam's Buttery Wax :D ) and she's road worthy again.

Still needs a few things, (New badges, wheels refinished, Have a new ribbon cable to the SID on the way) but I can pick away at them slowly.

I call her Penelope. I am not sure of the actual name of this color.

Saving her from my teacher's driveway.

Jumpstart with my GTO.

null_zpsd19bbc3a.jpg

She was dirty...

Saab6_zps44abf26c.jpg

After the detail explained above. Still need to do the carpets, Haven't had time to shampoo them.

Cleansaab1_zps690f305b.jpg

Cleansaab2_zps56c97241.jpg

New fog light in the mail...

Cleansaab5_zps87514da1.jpg

cleansaab12_zps70bc8de7.jpg

Cleansaab6_zps08433376.jpg

And here are some of my GTO, my pride and joy.

I also do some amateur photography as a hobby with my DSLR, have to take pictures of the clean cars ! If you are in the Northern, MA area and want some photos of your car, let me know !

null_zpsbfbac910.png

null_zps21971308.jpg

10013599855_0ff964f704.jpg
GTO Kancamangus 1 (1 of 1) by JGiardino, on Flickr

9537362920_5c9a036bca.jpg
My GTO Interior (1 of 1) by JGiardino, on Flickr

9124081938_08c8ab40c0.jpg
Rollin' by JGiardino, on Flickr

Edited by JGiardino89

post="400381" timestamp="1383839206"]First off - Welcome Joe!

Nice turnaround on Saab, and those pictures are great!

Thank you !

Man, that's a steal for $500! But I'm not sure it's wise to call a Saab "Penelope"… that means "Faithful".  :lol:

Beautiful GTO, too. :2thumbs:

Haha we'll see if she lives up to her name !!

The gto is Leona :) And thank you !

Welcome Joe!

I had a PBM M6 GTO a few vehicles ago, seeing yours makes me miss it a little!

Thanks Nick ! I believe we spoke on the phone today because I forgot to add quick sealant and applicator pad to my order and didn't want to pay shipping twice. Thank you !

Your GTO was probably much cleaner than mine, 97k and two years of highway driving took its toll on the paint. Repaint soon !

:welcomebanner:

Happy to be here :D

hello neighbor welcome.  always nice to see another goat on the board...

Thanks brother. Not sure how much longer I'll have the GTO

The Saab turned out pretty decent and Im a sucker for GTOs.  Welcome.

It turned out pretty good, still need to go over a few things on it, just put new wheels and winter tires on yesterday.

How north is north? My family is from Milford and I was born in Worcester. Left in 1999 for the USAF and never went back to live anyway. Miss it, but expensive to live. I hope to one day go back. It really is where this cynical, up front guy belongs!

Lawrence, MA. I used to live in Bellingham and hang out in Milford all of the time. It's probably a whole lot different than when you saw it last. Cynical and up front ? Definitely not from Worcester or Milford ;)

Thank you for serving and Happy Belated Veterans Day !