Customer Service 866.965.0400

Whats on your wish list this year?

Team Adam's

I'm kinda the same way. If I want/need something during the year, I'll buy it, or at least I'll plan to buy it within a month or so. I hate the idea of putting something off until winter and then asking other people to buy it for me.

Not only that, but I am VERY fortunate and blessed.  I would rather anyone who thinks about buying a gift for me donate it (as annonymous) to the local Food Bank, Toys for Tots, Lifeline...etc.  

The wife asked that I do that for her for Christmas this year.  I was able to drop a fat stack of Toys for the Toys for Tots Clinic, and also feed at least 10 families on Christmas day, at her request.  :D

The best gift giving is the two families we "adopt" at Christmas and buy gifts for.  We do that at our executive headquarters and then at another store location, so 4 families in all.  

I can't imagine waking up as a kid and not having presents under the tree.  I was VERY fortunate and still am, so I try to help where I can.  

(not trying to toot my horn here)  Just saying...  Giving is ALWAYS better than receiving! 

...  Giving is ALWAYS better than receiving! 

Yup, sure is. Find a charity and support it, year round. Support doesn't have to mean $$$, it can be your time volunteering.

This is our charity of choice:  http://morningstarmission.com/

"You make a living by what you get, but you make a life by what you give." -Winston Churchill

This Xmas is for my Wife........She has been sacrificing for me for years. On Friday I bought her a new

2014 F250, 4x4, 6.7 diesel, Lariat. She has a F150 ecoboost now.

I was off Friday so I told her I was going Xmas shopping............I bought the truck and I am picking it up Xmas eve. I worked out a deal with the dealer so I still have the F150 and drove that home. She has no idea I bought her a new truck!!

I am going to park it at my neighbors and then move it in the driveway so it is there on Xmas day. I can't wait to see her reaction.........she says I am not good at surprises, wait till she sees this, I am so excited. I cant wait for Xmas day.  Here is a pic from the dealer, I will post more pics on Xmas.

I hope everyone has a great Xmas and enjoy your Holidays.. 

post-9513-0-83686800-1387713869_thumb.jpg

post-9513-0-55331900-1387713888_thumb.jpg

This Xmas is for my Wife........She has been sacrificing for me for years. On Friday I bought her a new

2014 F250, 4x4, 6.7 diesel, Lariat. She has a F150 ecoboost now.

I was off Friday so I told her I was going Xmas shopping............I bought the truck and I am picking it up Xmas eve. I worked out a deal with the dealer so I still have the F150 and drove that home. She has no idea I bought her a new truck!!

I am going to park it at my neighbors and then move it in the driveway so it is there on Xmas day. I can't wait to see her reaction.........she says I am not good at surprises, wait till she sees this, I am so excited. I cant wait for Xmas day.  Here is a pic from the dealer, I will post more pics on Xmas.

I hope everyone has a great Xmas and enjoy your Holidays.. 

If your going to get it Xmas Eve, how are you going to explain away not having the F150 and stretch it to Christmas Day?

I have a HS senior with straight A's and a college freshman at USC and a loving wife -- I have everything I could want (and can pay for) at this point.

....although I wouldn't mind a color-changing halo headlight system for my Hot Wheels Camaro....

Wife and I decided that a trip to Spain in May would be a great gift to each other so no physical gifts, but something to look forward to.  I got her a pair of black diamond earrings though as a thank you to putting up with me and being patient with my studying during grad school after work every night.  She deserved them.

I did buy some Bilstein 5100 adjustable front shocks for the Tacoma so I will consider that part of Christmas.

Overall, truly thankful for having such a great family, no physical gift is greater than spending time with them on Christmas.

He stated in his post he worked out a deal with the dealer so that he still has the F150 for now.

I'am aware of that.  I understood what he wrote clearly.  But typically once you take possession of the other car, they want the trade.  And he mentioned that he was picking it up on Christmas Eve.  

Edited by LFairbanks

I am picking up Tuesday, buddy is giving me a ride over there. The dealer is letting me bring the 150 back after Xmas. Yes you are right, typically they want the trade. However he is letting me take possession of the 2014 and bring back the 11, so then my wife will not have clue of the whole transaction..........Merry Christmas

Well, I got my present.  We literally drove it home in the ice and salt.  THAT was fun! I got it home and into the garage and whipped out the hose and rinsed it off, sprayed it with waterless wash that I supercharged with some Rinseless Wash and dried it off.  It'll have to do for now.  It was -7 on the way in this morning. BRR!!!  

Sorry for the bad pictures...  It's COLD! ;)   

The car has a 418 stroker from TX Speed in it.  He built it SOLID for reliability.  The engine has about 2200 miles on it.  

Correction is coming...  It has to warm up some first though!  ;) 

Chris

post-19-0-94258100-1387809718_thumb.jpg

post-19-0-42472500-1387809735_thumb.jpg

I am picking up Tuesday, buddy is giving me a ride over there. The dealer is letting me bring the 150 back after Xmas. Yes you are right, typically they want the trade. However he is letting me take possession of the 2014 and bring back the 11, so then my wife will not have clue of the whole transaction..........Merry Christmas

I'll nominate you for husband of the year!!

Well, I got my present.  We literally drove it home in the ice and salt.  THAT was fun! I got it home and into the garage and whipped out the hose and rinsed it off, sprayed it with waterless wash that I supercharged with some Rinseless Wash and dried it off.  It'll have to do for now.  It was -7 on the way in this morning. BRR!!!  

Sorry for the bad pictures...  It's COLD! ;)   

The car has a 418 stroker from TX Speed in it.  He built it SOLID for reliability.  The engine has about 2200 miles on it.  

Correction is coming...  It has to warm up some first though!   ;)

Chris

Wow, Congrats Christopher!! So you sold your G8?

I got my 4 Nest smoke and CO detectors for christmas.  I need three more.  

Kim got me (the house) the Nest Thermostat..  I need two more to cover all zones, lol..

I've been thinking of getting the Nest Protect Alarms as I need to replace all my CO alarms..

Kim got me (the house) the Nest Thermostat..  I need two more to cover all zones, lol..

I've been thinking of getting the Nest Protect Alarms as I need to replace all my CO alarms..

Yep, I got the Nest thermostat last Christmas and love it.  I only have one as our house isn't that large.  We have 7 smoke detectors though, so I need 3 more.  The problem is, the price.  They're so dang pricey!