Customer Service 866.965.0400

New C7 ZO6 up close and in person!

Sizzle Chest

Awesome design! I've always been a GM (Chevy) guy and liked Corvettes, but I absolutely love this car! By far my favorite platform of all time! They really did a great job on this one. Just too bad I'll never be able to fit in one :lol:

I tried sitting in one in the dealership and it wasn't happening. I'm 6'4'' 275 lbs, I'll stick to trucks :lol:

Really likin' the new C-7s, and the new Z06 is incredible!! :drool:

So Scott, did you take these pictures?  If so, what are your impressions of the new Z06?

and thanks for sharin' the for fotos!   :party:

Peelin' Out

Bluezey  :burnout:

Bluezey, I did indeed take them.  Saw this machine up close and in the flesh.  I was really digging it.

I am not a huge C7 fan (yet).  It still has to grow on me.  However, after seeing the ZO6, I am really liking this car.  I think that the aero package/splitters/etc have really increased the looks of this vehicle in my eyes.  It also had different taillights which I thought look better than the factory red units.  Plus, it has the power that I love! 

It was very, very nice. 

Edited by Sizzle Chest

The C7 is just an awesome car, a true world class sportscar. The Z06 will undoubtable be a true world class super car. Of course I may be a bit biased :D  Spring cannot come soon enough for me!