Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana

compudiva

Question

11 answers to this question

Just wanted to see about an update on the "mini" Americana.  I ordered during the St. Patty's day sale (3/17).  So the smaller one is discontinued but the larger one still available? 

Edited by Ace22

Just wanted to see about an update on the "mini" Americana.  I ordered during the St. Patty's day sale (3/17).  So the smaller one is discontinued but the larger one still available? 

Correct. The smaller one is discontinued, was on clearance, and is now sold out. The larger one will continue to be sold, but is currently out of stock. I believe Nick said somewhere that they should be back within a week.

Glad I got my mini!!  That and wheel woolies!  I actually prefer the mini tub, so I'm doubly glad I got it.

Why do some prefer the mini?  Cost?  Size for portability?  Looking forward to getting mine.

Correct. The smaller one is discontinued, was on clearance, and is now sold out. The larger one will continue to be sold, but is currently out of stock. I believe Nick said somewhere that they should be back within a week.

Thanks for the clarification.  This is my first Americana purchase and excited to try this over Brilliant Glaze on my phantom black RS5!

Why do some prefer the mini?  Cost?  Size for portability?  Looking forward to getting mine.

Thanks for the clarification.  This is my first Americana purchase and excited to try this over Brilliant Glaze on my phantom black RS5!

I got the mini as well and I'm glad I did.  For an enthusiast it is more than enough.  It will last a long time.  All I am waiting for is for my brilliant glaze to come in so I can add both to my camaro and I will eventually do the same with my dad's camaro.