Customer Service 866.965.0400

Kwazar Sprayers

The 36oz. sizes were discontinued because there were too many sku's vs what the 36oz. sales were providing.  Add in, that in most juices at that size, Adam's margin probably wasn't quite where it need to be to justify stocking Labels, Sprayers, Bottles, etc, just for one size.  To boot, the straw extensions for the 36oz Foaming heads were discontinued.

Offering a higher quality bottle, that is unlabeled, in that size, allows people like me to fill it with the Juice I actually need in a bottle that size.  APC, DWC, GWC.  I do keep one with DS in it, for clay purposes.

36oz bottles were discontinued due to lack of sales yet you're going with a 1 liter sprayer over offer the half liter one. Don't understand the logic behind the decision but wondering if your also going to at least offer the half liter bottles at a latter date.

The only logical answer I can see on this one is that Adam's marketing needed to test the system first with a few sprayers to change out and deliver a solution for those complaining about the standard issue 16oz bottles now (according to Adam on video).  Using the 36oz bottles NOW helps boost Gallon sales in the near future as well as support the community for the need of a sprayer that can put more product down quicker and is more durable.  Thus the 33oz/1liter sprayer to hold more product (cause you are going to use more, hypothetically).

That being said, I am sure the 1/2 liter is not too far off from being offered.  If I were marketing, I would offer it.  However, trial runs of a new product for actual supply chain, sales and fusibility need to be worked out and checked before more products should be introduced.  In other words, if these sell WELL (or at least meet the goals intended for this product), you can bet your bottom dollar that the 1/2 liter will be available VERY soon.   :)

Edited by mtnbiker326

The label on the one sprayer was a decal, not a label.  I'm going to try the bottles before offering an opinion on them. Just speculating about what they will or won't do, or how I will or won't like them is dumb.  

I ordered 2 of them with my gallon order to take advantage of the discounted price. I am going to use it for my Rinseless Wash (waterless) spray and my Detail Spray. I saw online the smaller Kwazar version that was a 360 degree sprayer, those I would like to see eventually if they work as well as shown online. 

If Adam doesn't sell the 17 oz bottle in the future and you really want it go elsewhere to buy it. Plenty of other vendors I'm sure. I don't like doing that because I support Adam 110%, but if he doesn't have them do what ya have to do :rolleyes:

Since these are 33 oz bottles could you not just add 16 oz in them. I have my 33 oz ones filled up all the way and I must admit they are a little heavy since these are well constructed. I checked one that had about 14 oz and one that had 31 ounces and you could tell the difference.

The problem with the .5 liter ones is that they cost almost the same. When you look at $14 or $15 for the .5 and $17 for the 1 liter, the bigger bottle sure does seem like a better idea.

I use the pump up garden sprayers (.40 gal) from Lowes. Mainly for DS when I clay. Petsmart sells a smaller version for misting birds (I have an African grey). Nice not to have to squeeze a trigger. Work well for doing window tinting too.

Edited by PaintTech
Link removed

The problem with the .5 liter ones is that they cost almost the same. When you look at $14 or $15 for the .5 and $17 for the 1 liter, the bigger bottle sure does seem like a better idea.

When you put it that way, my logic... Just went out the window   :willy:  :snap:

But I also agree with Mitch below...  

Since these are 33 oz bottles could you not just add 16 oz in them. I have my 33 oz ones filled up all the way and I must admit they are a little heavy since these are well constructed. I checked one that had about 14 oz and one that had 31 ounces and you could tell the difference.

If it is 2-3 bucks more expensive... just buy the bigger ones and fill it up half way.  No worries.  

Unless.... you can't fit the larger bottle in the smaller areas of engine bays or wheel wells.  In that case, there is still a case for the .5 liter units here.  Each has its own job.

Why have a carpet brush and a leather/interior brush.  Two different brushes (granted different fibers and softness) but that is it.  Just like the size of these two bottles.  One for each type of job.

I personally am ordering a few to try and am still keeping my close to 10 empty 16oz bottles I bought from Adams as backups and for those hard to reach areas.  (and for house work)   :)

Edited by mtnbiker326

I definitely would like to see the smaller size bottles as well.  These big ones aren't going to fit in my smaller Adam's bag that I use for shows.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I still enjoy using the one I have and luckily haven't had any issues with it yet

Both of mine have failed. Same issue on both. The sprayer head separated from the bottom portion of the sprayer and lost the little ball bearing that acts as a backflow prevention valve. Damn near hit my trunk with a bottle when the first one failed.

Both of mine have failed. Same issue on both. The sprayer head separated from the bottom portion of the sprayer and lost the little ball bearing that acts as a backflow prevention valve. Damn near hit my trunk with a bottle when the first one failed.

I've heard that from quite a few people, just haven't experienced it myself. Seem to be very hit or miss

I've heard that from quite a few people, just haven't experienced it myself. Seem to be very hit or miss

Hopefully you don't run into that issue. My new go to for bottles (at least Adam's stuff) is the 32oz empties that Adam's sells with a Tolco chemical resistant sprayer on it.

• 1 month later...