Customer Service 866.965.0400

Kwazar Sprayers

36oz bottles were discontinued due to lack of sales yet you're going with a 1 liter sprayer over offer the half liter one. Don't understand the logic behind the decision but wondering if your also going to at least offer the half liter bottles at a latter date.

I believe the 36oz was discontinued because they were filled with product.  People who need more than 16oz probably need a gallon hence the slow 36oz sales.  The 36 oz size was probably a popular size that people used for refills for their gallons.

Edited by SYMAWD

I think the kwazar is an awesome option because after 2 years some of my 16 oz bottles have seen better days.

The fine most of the kwazar should be awesome for deep wheel cleaner, and I've been wanting a durable bottle for apc, that doesn't fall over on a breezy day.

AWESOME CHOICE ADAMS and I will be buying some soon, my waterless wash, detail spray, apc, glass cleaner, will all be much happier in kwazar bottles. Only one I might not get one for is IUC bc the smaller bottle is easier sprayed in wheel wells

The Kwazar Sprayers are made of a thicker plastic and will not leak. They also have a superior sprayer.  Add in what Matt said and I think you have the reason. 

Kwazar offers two sizes of sprayers both being of identical construction. Your response offers no guidance on why one liter was chosen over the half-liter. And if your familiar with the sprayers you would know they do leak unless these are the 360 sprayers.

And also, I think this also fixes the Adams problem with gallon sales. The "add on for 12.95" option is great if you don't have a 16 oz bottle already at home to refill!

I agree, but a half liter bottle at a cheaper price point that would also fit better in my Adams bag would suit me better.

I can't imagine them not offering the half liter bottle at some point. Also, I currently have three of these bottles and haven't had one leak on me yet. Where are you experiencing your leaks from exactly?

Turn it upside down or side ways an then try spraying. Try the same with the new 360 design and you can spray at any angle.

36oz bottles were discontinued due to lack of sales yet you're going with a 1 liter sprayer over offer the half liter one. Don't understand the logic behind the decision but wondering if your also going to at least offer the half liter bottles at a latter date.

Regardless how tough the bottles are, he kind of has a point

The 36oz bottles were sold full, so the warehouse needed to stock a bunch of 36'ers for every product that offered it. Since the Kwazars are sold empty, the customer can decide what to fill it with from their own current collection. The result is a better quality sprayer for those who want a larger bottle, and much less overhead behind the scenes. Nick should be around soon to provide an official answer, but this is just my take on it from an outsider's standpoint.

its because there is no product in these. What he was saying was why buy 36oz of product when you can spend alittle more and get a gallon. No one said they didn't like the 36 oz bottles 

I like the idea but I'm just not sure I can see myself spending that much on a spray bottle.. And adams isn't high on these I looked around it's the going rate

I have used them for a few years and they have their pros and cons. I only use them for products that are meant to fully saturate the surface, like waterless wash. I don't like them for lightly misting products (like detail spray) because a full spray lays down too much product for my liking. If you try a half spray, you lose the fine mist qualities and get an uneven spray pattern.

However, they are built to last and work as advertised.

I swear it looks like the Adam's logo is on the bottle in the video.

I noticed that too.  Maybe just a grey die-cut sticker?

I believe you can request a label with your order, but the requests for these could go waaaay up when folks start buying these bottles!