Customer Service 866.965.0400

First use of my Patriot Wax

Rocco

Question

Just making a post to say thank you Adam and Grabiak Performance for the introduction to Patriot Wax!! By far best wax I've used hands down. Only way I can think to explain the feel of it would be a fresh sheet of ice. After removal (comes off like hot butter on toast) I had to have a feel test and }~{OLY S}~{!T it was amazing. Is the best way to put to terms. The paint has become crystal clear like I've never seen before. This is a top notch wax and should go in history with any others that "think" they could be as good. And thanks again everyone!! It was exciting to see how perfect of a job this product has done..if you haven't bought it and the option is still there do it!! No regrets will be made.

Thanks for reading,

Rocco

Edited by Rocco

20 answers to this question

Chewy, on 03 Apr 2014 - 1:42 PM, said:

I was amazed the first time I used it as well! People that don't have it, have NO idea what they're missing! 

And I guess we'll never know now.  Any idea if it's going to be made again, or if they're going to make it in a regular package and more affordable to the rest of us?

I think I missed it too, was waiting to order another batch. Still have at least 10 more applications, but wanted to order another for the future. It is amazing to use, my 10 year old truck never looked better & my Monte is flat out a shine machine.

Is there the last 50 we can purchase? I am in for one, anyone else?

And I guess we'll never know now. Any idea if it's going to be made again, or if they're going to make it in a regular package and more affordable to the rest of us?

Coming from a guy driving a Vette and Caddy?  :lol: 

Last I heard, they were shining the containers. I never saw them posted forsale.

Chris

Thanks to my very generous brother "McDuff", I just had the pleasure of trying the Patriot Wax on my SRT8 Charger and Maxima.  Just like Chewy said... People that don't have it, have NO idea what they're missing! 

It was an amazing experience and I've never used anything even close to this incredible wax.  Before using it, I actually laughed when my brother told me how much it costs; but I'm not laughing now.  After he told me how many vehicles he's used it on and after using it myself, I would actually pay that price to get some of my own.  It is just that much better than anything else I've ever used and I'm still blown away by how easy it is to both apply and remove.  What a fantastic product and if it is no longer available, I would hope Adam would seriously reconsider making it available again.