Customer Service 866.965.0400

Folding Towels Techniques for ALL

mtnbiker326

Question

Hello AF,

I have a rather strange question.  

How do you fold each type of microfiber towel?

I mean, I leave a few in the bags as backups and to reference to how Adam's warehousing and manufacturers fold the towels.  How do you all fold each type of towel and store them?

19 answers to this question

Thank you all for your input.  I know it isn't the most important or glamorous topic but I wanted to know how people fold their towels.

I like the statement made by Beemer.

If you're not folding them in 3rds you're TOTALLY doing it wrong!

....I keed.  I keed.

Fold them however they fit in your available storage space.

Ok, I will wade into this severally OCD discussion:

• Polishing towels - quarters.  They are too bulky for any more folding!
  • GWDT - 1/2, then 1/2, then 1/8's (?).  They end up about the same size as a long sub roll (the length of a long storage bin)
  • Glass towels - 1/2, then 1/2, then rolled
  • all other towels - 1/2, then 1/2, then 1/3rd's

In my defense, most of this came about because that is how they best fit into what I was storing them in, but now that I have 3 bins and a 3 drawer unit it just habit!!

I just fold them. I stack them in the cupboard according to what they're for though.  But I don't put them in bags or anything. Just in my cupboards.

I try to fold them the same way I would as if I were going to use them, but ultimately it is however they manage to all fit in my containers. I also keep the DS, polish/wax removal, glass, and drying towels in a different container than the rest because those are the towels that never come into any contact with dirt.

Topics like these are good, it lets everyone know that they aren't the only crazy ones here :D

I try to fold them the same way I would as if I were going to use them, but ultimately it is however they manage to all fit in my containers. I also keep the DS, polish/wax removal, glass, and drying towels in a different container than the rest because those are the towels that never come into any contact with dirt.

Topics like these are good, it lets everyone know that they aren't the only crazy ones here :D

Good point and I fully agree with the last statement.  :)