Customer Service 866.965.0400

Unmatched Customer Service

Just wanted to share my positive experience with Adam's. Back around February I ordered the details essentials kit. When I had ordered, a lot of the items were on back order so it didn't ship until March which is understandable. Well, Adam's got me the full kit and I was excited when I got it as its the first thing I had ever bought.

Well just over a couple days ago I get an email stating that Adam's had shipped a product. I was confused as I didn't order anything and thought it was a mess up on their end. Well, a couple days after I recieve the email I'm cleaning my motorcycle and the Fed Ex truck pulls up. I again was conufsed and blamed my wife for buying something behind my back! I then saw the Adam's tape on the box. I was like I didn't order anything but I'll check it out.

I then opened up the box and it was basically another essentials kit. I didn't know if it was by accident or not so I emailed Adam's about it. This was the response I got:

"Wow, thank you Patrick, and our peeps are a little off, apparently!  We’ll get this sorted out, and I apologize for the hassle.  Indeed, we have had a rough go of a new inventory system, which has made for many shipping delays.

Keep the kit, and thank you for your kindness!"

Just for the hassle of the first kit being delayed it was made up with a second kit which I never really expected in the first place. To top it off, I got american made mints which were fantastic!

So thumbs up to Adam's! I'm definitely a new customer for life because their customer service can't be matched!

I couldn't agree more. Between the events, the customer service, the timely responses, and the professionalism, Its a rare thing to find with any business anymore. They are so connected with their customers its fantastic.

• 2 months later...

Having been in customer service for the majority of my career value added service is key to repeat business. Under promise and over deliver. Sounds like Adam's 'get's it'. As a new customer this nice to know.

You hit it right on the head my friend (in bold), a true dedicated customer service person knows this is the way to keeping business and forging a good reputation.  Too often nowadays in our sales-focused career society the corporate model would have you doing the opposite (over promising) which more often than not equates to bigger customer service issues and loss of profits and customers in the long haul.

I always give my customers the honest truth, even if it may not be what they want to hear, if I can honestly get it done in a week I will say that, and yet I will be sure to let them know to be pleasantly surprised when I get it done sooner!  Customers do appreciate honesty and I must say Adam's is some of the most honest I've ever seen, great service culture Adam to your team keep up the good work!