Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got Her Ready for an All Corvette Show

TR6speed

Did my spring clean up so she was ready for this weekends show.  I just got teh new Paint Correction and Paint Finishing Polish, but I went with the Finishing Polish only as I only had a few small swirls and fine scratches on the reah hatch area. 

So wash, (did not need clay), Polish , followed by a coat of Brillent Glaze, and topped of with Americana.  In and out in the engine bay along with Brillent Glaze and Americana on the chrome and painted pieces.

RightFront_zpsc3093e5d.jpg

RightRear_zps32100fcd.jpg

LeftRear_zps81f633fa.jpg

Interior1_zps5989e09d.jpg

DoorJamb_zps09623db1.jpg

Engine_zpse441b87e.jpg

Looks great, as does the engine bay. Im trying to figure out what trim vette that is. Is it a c6 with Z fenders and rear quarters?

Yes it is a base Corvette with the 3LT package and Z51 handling option.  The rear quarters are Z06/Grand Sport rear quarters.  It is commonly referred to as the wide body kit.

Sweet! Any plans on finishing out the kit with the front bumper/hood?

No at least not at this tome.  You don't have to change the hood, only the front fenders and nose, plus all the inner fender parts.  The front is more work then the rear, plus I like the narrow front with the wide rear.

No at least not at this tome.  You don't have to change the hood, only the front fenders and nose, plus all the inner fender parts.  The front is more work then the rear, plus I like the narrow front with the wide rear.

Agreed.  Don't mess with perfection.