Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wheel Woolie ?

SuperSnake850

Question

9 answers to this question

all three are included, but they are not available directly from Adam's right now. they are either on backorder, discontinued, or in the process of being redesigned.

but i'm sure there's an Adam's distributor out there with them in stock.

Edited by Z71_Denali

Fantastic product. Been using them from the start. They work great and are durable, easy clean.  Recommend getting them when they're back in stock or from a dealer. 

Fantastic product. Been using them from the start. They work great and are durable, easy clean.  Recommend getting them when they're back in stock or from a dealer. 

This ^^ !!!

They are sooo much better than the 'super slinger' bottle brush style wheel brushes, and they more uses too.

Regardless if they are the first gen woolies from Adams or not, they are worth their weight in gold!  I use the large one the most, but I also have a Trim/Lug brush from Detailers Domain (black handle instead of red) and I bought the 3 pack of woolies from Adam's before they were discontinued.  My hands don't get cut up, wet or dirty anymore when doing wheels, so easy!

The medium and small one is great for cleaning up exhaust tips, grille mesh, etc, very versatile product, you can probably get some use out of them in your engine bay as well!

Spray down with APC and hose out after each use, easy to maintain too I'm sure they will last for years.

I'm wondering if the V2 Adam's woolies will replace the small woolie with the 45 degree "Caliper spoke back" woolie, I have that one also but had to purchase separate from DD as Adam's didn't sell them.

I still carry the 3 piece set of Wheel Woolies, as well as their Detail Brush and their Boar's Hair Fender Brush, which I like as a replacement for Adam's Boar's Hair Wheel Brush.

Click on any of the links for more detail.  Braun Brush makes a great product!