Customer Service 866.965.0400

My order has arrived! Woohoo!!!!!!!

mikeymike1985

Question

So excited to announce that my order has arrived! It felt like Christmas in September and I am so happy to start detailing and gain a lot of knowledge from the forum. I went a little overboard but I am sure this only starts an addiction in the months to comes lol... Thanks you all for being so kind and helpful to a newbie on the forum. You guys rock! :-)

-Michael

post-12192-0-33716600-1410502387_thumb.jpg

Edited by mikeymike1985

22 answers to this question

Thanks everyone!!! I was so excited unwrapping everything. I was looking forward to getting started but I guess even after everything I ordered, I didn't order the spray nozzles. I guess I figured since they were shown in the picture that they automatically came with each product. Looks like I'm gonna have to place another order today :-) Gallons by next year? Yikes!!! Lol :-)

All the contents in the picture is what I received and what was in the wash buckets. I'm glad to know the spray nozzles should have came with them. I have two detailed sprays because I purchased the clay bar/detail spray combo as well. I keep hearing everyone say they use detail spray frequently so I should be set for a little bit. I will give customer service a call because I am also missing the Super VRT and poster I also purchased. I also purchased the microfiber glass towels and applicator pads but they are on back order. My kit should be fully complete soon :-)

P.S. If the clay is as hard as a rock, is there a way to revive it and make it soft?

Thanks everyone!!! I was so excited unwrapping everything. I was looking forward to getting started but I guess even after everything I ordered, I didn't order the spray nozzles. I guess I figured since they were shown in the picture that they automatically came with each product. Looks like I'm gonna have to place another order today :-) Gallons by next year? Yikes!!! Lol :-)

Nice haul!! There is no such thing as a little over board when it comes to detailing  :P Can't wait to see what you do with it all! 

I'm quite upset and sorry that your big purchase didn't include ANY sprayers. Shoot me an email with your order # at michael@adamspolishes.com and I will get you all settled! 

Nice haul!! There is no such thing as a little over board when it comes to detailing  :P Can't wait to see what you do with it all! 

I'm quite upset and sorry that your big purchase didn't include ANY sprayers. Shoot me an email with your order # at michael@adamspolishes.com and I will get you all settled! 

And this is why I love Adams. No one else would react that quickly and get it fixed right away. No hassle.

Nice haul!! There is no such thing as a little over board when it comes to detailing :P Can't wait to see what you do with it all!

Michael,

Thanks so much! I actually spoke with customer service about items I ordered that were on back order before I noticed your reply. Bianca asked about my order and I advised her what was missing. She really felt bad and is going to send everything out today including what was on back order. I will definitely let you know if I have any other issues though. I hope this will be the end of all the headaches :-) Your customer service is definitely top notch though!!! Thumbs up!!!

Michael,

Thanks so much! I actually spoke with customer service about items I ordered that were on back order before I noticed your reply. Bianca asked about my order and I advised her what was missing. She really felt bad and is going to send everything out today including what was on back order. I will definitely let you know if I have any other issues though. I hope this will be the end of all the headaches :-) Your customer service is definitely top notch though!!! Thumbs up!!!

Awesome! I'm glad she got it handled. She's good like that! But yes, let us know about anything! Love to hear feedback from you guys  :D

Thanks again Michael. I will definitely let you know if anything comes up. Quick question... I have a bunch of applicators. Based on the products I purchased in my photo, what would I use for each one. I asked Bianca but I already forgot because it was over the phone lol. I have 3 square foam blocks, 2 red UFO foam pads, 1 blue UFO foam pad, and 1 orange UFO foam pad. I am working by hand so they are not the pads for the machine polisher. I also have the gray utility towels, single soft fluffy microfiber, glass microfibers, and microfiber applicator pads. Sorry for all the questions. Like I mentioned, I am a complete newbie to this ;-)

Thanks again Michael. I will definitely let you know if anything comes up. Quick question... I have a bunch of applicators. Based on the products I purchased in my photo, what would I use for each one. I asked Bianca but I already forgot because it was over the phone lol. I have 3 square foam blocks, 2 red UFO foam pads, 1 blue UFO foam pad, and 1 orange UFO foam pad. I am working by hand so they are not the pads for the machine polisher. I also have the gray utility towels, single soft fluffy microfiber, glass microfibers, and microfiber applicator pads. Sorry for all the questions. Like I mentioned, I am a complete newbie to this ;-)

I'll start.  The foam blocks are for sVRT.  I usually have one set aside specifically for tires.