Customer Service 866.965.0400

What do you Think of my Lloyd Mats Fitment?

I'll let the pictures do most of the talking, but I'm pretty disappointed with the fit and sloppiness of some of the cuts for a custom fit floor mat.  What do you guys think?

On the driver's side, the mat anchor extends past the mat causing a poor fit and stress on the floor anchor.

IMAG0024_zps41ys695l.jpg

The cuts really don't follow the shape of the floor.

IMAG0025_zpspv1elqb4.jpg

The mat really doesn't lay well over the hump in the floor.

IMAG0023_zpsuxn0zqty.jpg

Now onto the passenger side.

These cuts just look sloppy and don't really follow the shape of the floor nor lay completely flat.

IMAG0029_zpskyoetmee.jpg

IMAG0026_zpsfxbotrtc.jpg

And towards the seat they cover less area than the stock mats.

IMAG0027_zpssfthjovk.jpg

And a similar issue with the floor hump.

IMAG0028_zpstnng69zp.jpg

Personally for these custom laser cut mats that are called rubbertite, I'm a little let down.

I once wanted custom Lloyd mats for my GTO... After reading about stiching and other things I decided against it. Seems they are failing in quality department for most.

ive had alot of floor mats and now i stick to weathertech/husky for floor mats.

Honest opinion?

They look like ****, the cuts look very "DIY" to me.

Honda doesnt offer any good OEM rubber mats?  I've always gone with all weather mats from the dealership and never been let down, on my Bimmer, my old VW, or my wifes Toyota.

They look like a kid cut them out. I Get OEM or the Aries\Maxpider 3D , Weathertech  mats myself. I would send them craps right back.

So it looks like we all agree.  Honda has OEM rubber mats but they are twice as much as these and I really only need them in front.  Hopefully I can some how get a refund on this no return product and just go ahead and buy Honda or WeatherTech ones.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Husky-Liners-Black-WeatherBeater-Front-Rear-Floor-Mats-2014-Honda-Civic-Sedan-/171344375534?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2014%7CMake%3AHonda%7CModel%3ACivic%7CSubmodel%3ASi&hash=item27e4ebaeee&vxp=mtr

ive had those in my truck for about two years almost now and i love them...

128 or best offer and when they say best offer they mean it..lol mine were like 189 and i put an offer for around 130 and they accepted

• 1 month later...

I'll let the pictures do most of the talking, but I'm pretty disappointed with the fit and sloppiness of some of the cuts for a custom fit floor mat.  What do you guys think?

On the driver's side, the mat anchor extends past the mat causing a poor fit and stress on the floor anchor.

IMAG0024_zps41ys695l.jpg

The cuts really don't follow the shape of the floor.

IMAG0025_zpspv1elqb4.jpg

The mat really doesn't lay well over the hump in the floor.

IMAG0023_zpsuxn0zqty.jpg

Now onto the passenger side.

These cuts just look sloppy and don't really follow the shape of the floor nor lay completely flat.

IMAG0029_zpskyoetmee.jpg

IMAG0026_zpsfxbotrtc.jpg

And towards the seat they cover less area than the stock mats.

IMAG0027_zpssfthjovk.jpg

And a similar issue with the floor hump.

IMAG0028_zpstnng69zp.jpg

Personally for these custom laser cut mats that are called rubbertite, I'm a little let down.

I would be VERY unhappy with this fit. 

We are not going to offer Lloyds mats moving forward, sorry!  Just not worth the hassle, and while they are nice, I honestly don't believe in carpet floor mats!  WeatherTech makes a more versatile product.  www.WeatherTech.com.

Those mats fit horrible. Send them back.

The WeatherTech "DigitalFit" mats fit perfectly and are a great choice if they offer them for your vehicle.   Their other mats are hit or miss.  

I have Lloyd's Delux carpeted floor mats and they fit perfectly.  

14990913504_856b7aa33c_z.jpg

Edited by rshadd

• 2 weeks later...

Well done!  I run WeatherTechs in all our vehicles.   In fact, I really don't agree with carpet on floors.  We don't even have them in our house!   Lloyd Mats are good mats, but we won't be carrying them any longer.  :thumbsup:

Those WeatherTechs look nice.  For those of you with trucks, be careful with the ones that drain out onto the door sill.  The salty water can get under the plastic door sill and into the inside of the rocker panel, and the rockers can rust from the inside-out.  In the winter I use an OEM rubber mat that has a waffle pattern that just stores the water until in evaporates or it gets wiped out with a towel.