Customer Service 866.965.0400

ETA of paste wax?

GMaak

Question

Adam or Jason,

Is there an ETA for new paste wax?

Adam, I was very impressed with the prototype you showed me at the Scottsdale AZ clinic and cannot wait for final the product. Did you choose a fragrance yet?

Trying to be patient,

Gary :D

• Answers 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

It's top secret Bill.:glasses: I'd have to kill you and I don't want to do that. Besides, who else would help me if I had detailing questions. ;)

The format of the link didn't really match teh rest of the Adam's site. I wonder if it wasn't a test page and that is why it is now removed. I wonder if the people that actually placed orders had them actually go through...

You guys are nuts! Hahaha! I've been getting the product page ready, put it up for four minutes to make sure the photos and fonts were perfect. In that 4 minutes, we got 5 orders for the Paste, and it was hidden at the bottom of our "Gallons" page.

We are just now getting it dialed, and I'm LOVING the enthusiasm. :D

It's top secret Bill.:glasses: I'd have to kill you and I don't want to do that. Besides, who else would help me if I had detailing questions. ;)

:help::help::help::help::help:

:D:D:D:D

You guys are nuts! Hahaha! I've been getting the product page ready, put it up for four minutes to make sure the photos and fonts were perfect. In that 4 minutes, we got 5 orders for the Paste, and it was hidden at the bottom of our "Gallons" page.

Sorry I spilled the beans Adam. You know what they say about blind squirrels!

I hope there isn't a better deal coming that we early adoptors will miss out on. If history is any indication there will be a new product release tomorrow, :lolsmack:, or just as soon as my wax leaves the warehouse on the brown truck!

I hope there isn't a better deal coming that we early adoptors will miss out on. If history is any indication there will be a new product release tomorrow, :lolsmack:, or just as soon as my wax leaves the warehouse on the brown truck!

I'm guilty :D

Hope there's not a better deal either.

Without even seeing the Americana wax yet, I can almost predict it will totally outlast Souveran....Souveran is nice looking but its durability is horrible.

The lack of durability is what has kept me from trying it for so long. That seems to be a pretty common thought on Souveran -- looks great, breaks down too soon.

Stay tuned, we'll be announcing a special offer to forum members TODAY!!

I'm sitting here wearing out my F5 key and the look on my face pretty much exactly matches this smiley :D

Well, except maybe for the green :lolsmack:

heheheh... the wait won't be much longer at all, guys. :thumbsup:

Hee hee...I thought you might have your fingers in the cookie, er, wax jar!!

:lol:

I'm guilty :D

Hope there's not a better deal either.

even if there is a better deal I'm not worried, it's still a better deal than the Swissvax I've been using. Besides I don't mind giving a little extra money to such a fine company, it's what gets us better and better products.

heheheh... the wait won't be much longer at all, guys. :thumbsup:

Hehe. I like how you and Adam are actually TRYING to give Bill a heart attack. It's all a plot against him, right? :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Hehe. I like how you and Adam are actually TRYING to give Bill a heart attack. It's all a plot against him, right? :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Trust me Rich, EVERYTHING is a plot against me :help::help::help: