Customer Service 866.965.0400

ETA of paste wax?

GMaak

Question

Adam or Jason,

Is there an ETA for new paste wax?

Adam, I was very impressed with the prototype you showed me at the Scottsdale AZ clinic and cannot wait for final the product. Did you choose a fragrance yet?

Trying to be patient,

Gary :D

• Answers 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

swissvax products are actually very nice. i have known and worked for adam for the past 4 years and have been detailing for the past 6 years. Adam's is the Best i have ever used but he lacked a wax that stood out like the swissvax.... as for the price... i agree it is up there but it really isn't all that bad. if you want to do the best possible job i felt the only way to protect the adam's shine was to set that over it. it lasts a hell of a long time and stays super smooth for even longer. this is why i said i am super excited to try it out... but you like to bash so have at it. give the stuff a try and you might actually like it.

btw. when i put swissvax on the vehical i do, i charge extra to do so, so actually in the end i make more to put in MY pocket.

Well friends, our Americana Paste is guaranteed to out-perform the $1,000 - $32,000 waxes, 110%. (If you don't agree, we'll give you 10% on top of your money back.)

The Price will be about $69.95, and you will be able to wax 30 - 50 large vehicles, making it well under $3/ application.

I look forward to the thoughts from the people that have the super high-dollar waxes, and compare them in results, ease of use, and durability.

-Adam:patriot:

Well friends, our Americana Paste is guaranteed to out-perform the $1,000 - $32,000 waxes, 110%. (If you don't agree, we'll give you 10% on top of your money back.)

The Price will be about $69.95, and you will be able to wax 30 - 50 large vehicles, making it well under $3/ application.

I look forward to the thoughts from the people that have the super high-dollar waxes, and compare them in results, ease of use, and durability.

Good deal Adam! You even undercut Pinnacle's price! I can't wait to get my hands on this Americana Paste Wax :patriot:

Thanks Adam!

Sounds good Adam... I actually have a side by side comparison lined up of Americana vs. a fairly popular $100 boutique paste wax as soon as I can get my hands on your stuff. Really interested to see how it performs against the claims of some of the other pricier brands I've used in the past.

EDIT: shame Zymol doesn't have 110% back on Solaris... $32,000 x 110% = $35,200... a $3200 profit... you could earn a decent living returning their products :jester:

I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff! When should this be available? :drool:

Good deal Adam! You even undercut Pinnacle's price! I can't wait to get my hands on this Americana Paste Wax :patriot:

Thanks, and for about $40 less than the Pinnacle, you will prefer the performance of our Americana.

Looking forward to your thoughts! :patriot:

Thanks, and for about $40 less than the Pinnacle, you will prefer the performance of our Americana.

Not to name-drop, but I NEED to know...... just how my brain works:willy:

:willy:I use both the Signature Series II and the Sovereign. Sovereign is the better of the 2 (MUCH better), and you say that the Americana is better than the Sovereign? For LESS?

I can't wait to do a side by side comparison:thumbsup:

btw. when i put swissvax on the vehical i do, i charge extra to do so, so actually in the end i make more to put in MY pocket.

:iagree:

A container of Crystal Rock will last about 40 cars. To charge a premium of $50 dollars for it means doubling your money :) It seems nuts to those who don't make money and put food on the table by detailing - to those of us where detailing is a means of income, it makes perfect sense: the customer gets one of the best looking & most durable finishes money can buy and I get extra cash in my pocket and pride in a job well done. Win - win.

Adam,

Is the wax you left me? I have used some of that now and it is really easy to put on and take off. My car is shining like crazy and I am starting to see the results. Am in the process of finishing the car, should be done soon and I'll post a pic or two when it's done.

:hi: Hey Adam, I tried out the new Americana wax today WOW ! I was just going to do a sample spot on my GTO , but I ended up doing the whole car in about 45 min. The ease of use was great ,goes on easy & off easy ! And used very little product .I didn't think the GTO could shine any better ,but it does now. Check out the pictures ! Chris
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Edited by Chris05GTO

John how did you get some? Did Adam go driving through Boise without me knowing? LOL :D

He visited family over Xmas and found a couple hours to drop by my place. He's a great guy and we had a great time chatting. (Yes he did leave a sample of the paste wax here)