Customer Service 866.965.0400

ETA of paste wax?

GMaak

Question

Adam or Jason,

Is there an ETA for new paste wax?

Adam, I was very impressed with the prototype you showed me at the Scottsdale AZ clinic and cannot wait for final the product. Did you choose a fragrance yet?

Trying to be patient,

Gary :D

• Answers 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'll be sure to bring some with me, however, it won't be released for a while longer. It's truly a great product, and getting the custom applicator made, and the product poured cleanly into the nice cosmetic jar is something we are learning about now!

Stay tuned my friends, and the release is scheduled to be May 1. Sneak preview of our new paste here, while we get the pouring thing figured out! :patriot:

OK guys I know that Adam and his team are working hard to get their new paste wax out to you. I believe everything is a go and all the stars have now aligned so we should be seeing it soon.:2thumbs:

I was lucky enough to have met Adam and Steve on Monday and he was gracious enough to let me try a bit of the new paste in a prototype (not for the consumer) container. Below you will see the results of the paste on my 2009 Panther Black G8 GT which is a metallic black.

First let me compare it to another name brand wax. It has the consistency of the Mothers paste wax. (Gold series??) :confused: Anyway it's a HARD paste and not a soft at all. The nice thing about hard pastes is they are (IMO) easier to put a thin coat on with. THAT is where the resemblance ends though. It's got a bit of a Pina' Colada smell to it which makes it easy to be around.

It goes on the applicator almost clear and when rubbed into the paint it leaves a very faint haze. It's easy to apply and even easier to remove.

I of coarse put this on by hand to see what it was like. When I removed it I noticed a bit of static electricity so I sprayed the car off with DS to help reduce it a bit.

I LOVED IT and I know you will to. Make sure you jump in and buy some if you're looking for long life and a deep brilliant shine. Beware... It's NOT as easy to apply as buttery wax (but by no means hard) but it DOES last longer so the payoff is more than there.

Cheers all!

Chris

Oh and the white stripe in the pics is a Jet flying over head... Pretty cool! ;)

Sorry for the stupid huge pics...:o:loser:

Edited by Chewy