Customer Service 866.965.0400

ETA of paste wax?

GMaak

Question

Adam or Jason,

Is there an ETA for new paste wax?

Adam, I was very impressed with the prototype you showed me at the Scottsdale AZ clinic and cannot wait for final the product. Did you choose a fragrance yet?

Trying to be patient,

Gary :D

• Answers 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Paste has ALWAYS been better than ANY liquid or sealant. Just the nature of the stuff. Can we get an *idea* or ballpark figure for pricing? Will I need to get a loan?

I doubt Adam would have given me the container of it if it was THAT pricey.

It really depends on the container they use. Maybe if it's billet aluminum I could see 100 bucks per container.

I hope the opening is bigger than this one so I can fit the whole MF pad into the opening. No big deal if not though.:)

I can't wait, it's going to be fun doing a comparison with my Swissvax line. I'm actually going to do half my wifes car with Adam's and half Swissvax and see what happens.

The only Swissvax waxes that really impressed me were Shield, Crystal Rock, & Divine. The rest of their waxes I couldn't really justify investing in because there are quite a few other waxes out there that give the same look with longer durability. I think Adam's would definitely do OK against some of the Swisswax products.

Adam announced at Grabiak that it was going to be $60 for the jar, but it's larger jar than is pictured earlier in this threat. And because a little goes a looooooog way, you'll get a tremendous amount of applications out of just that one jar. Combine that with how it lasts longer than any other wax that Adam's sells, and it's actually a heck of a deal. I've got some in my garage now and I can't wait to put it on the car. :2thumbs:

I'm thinking the same thing Rich. I'm going to do the wife's Impala after I clay it. We bought it in December and I haven't had a chance to really work on it.

I think this stuff will make your dark blue POP! Think I'll go to the garage now. :hi:

I'm thinking the same thing Rich. I'm going to do the wife's Impala after I clay it. We bought it in December and I haven't had a chance to really work on it.

I think this stuff will make your dark blue POP! Think I'll go to the garage now. :hi:

Wouldn't you know it -- I come back from the clinic all pumped up to give the vette it's good spring detailing and this AM I wake up to find that every speck of yellow pollen south of the mason-dixon line is on my car. So I guess i might as well wait until this passes... no sense in trying to keep both cars spotless right now. Grrr....

Hi Gary-

Glad you asked! We have completed the testing, tweaking, scenting, and must say, this is one of the most incredible products we have added to our line. It's certainly the wax that I'll be using most from now on!

We hope to have the Americana Paste by mid-March at the latest.

Stay tuned, and thanks for being part of the testing my friend!:thumbsup:

:hi: Hey Adam, I tried out the new Americana wax today WOW ! I was just going to do a sample spot on my GTO , but I ended up doing the whole car in about 45 min. The ease of use was great ,goes on easy & off easy ! And used very little product .I didn't think the GTO could shine any better ,but it does now. Check out the pictures ! Chris

Okay so when can I order this stuff? I want some, 60$ isn't too bad. I was expecting closer to 80-100$. Can't wait to try it on red, (the only color cars I have, lol)

I think we need a preorder list.... *cough* attention Adams crew *cough*

:hi: Hey Adam, I tried out the new Americana wax today WOW ! I was just going to do a sample spot on my GTO , but I ended up doing the whole car in about 45 min. The ease of use was great ,goes on easy & off easy ! And used very little product .I didn't think the GTO could shine any better ,but it does now. Check out the pictures ! Chris

Did it come with that applicator??