Customer Service 866.965.0400

ETA of paste wax?

GMaak

Question

Adam or Jason,

Is there an ETA for new paste wax?

Adam, I was very impressed with the prototype you showed me at the Scottsdale AZ clinic and cannot wait for final the product. Did you choose a fragrance yet?

Trying to be patient,

Gary :D

• Answers 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Me likes the looks of that applicator. I hate pinching those little wafers that come with most waxes.

Could that be one of the new detailing tools Jason keeps promising?:jester:

The great thing about that little applicator is that it fits INSIDE the jar! Once you use it, just leave it in the jar and twist the lid on. :thumbsup:

Hopefully I'm still a detailer in my next life...and the life after that. I'm on pace to have enough waxes to last about 5 lifetimes :lol:

:iagree: I have a bottle of Machine Super Wax (in addition to a bunch of other stuff) that I haven't even tried yet and I already know that I will order a tub of this stuff the day it comes out.

Those shots that Chris posted of the GTO were enough to sell me on it. :drool:

Adam i especially cant wait to get some of this... i use all of our stuff on my bud's cars but have had to finish them with Swissvax Concorso and Crystal Rock... cant wait to try something different.

In all seriousness, what's the difference between a $100 paste wax and a $10,000 paste wax? I mean really, one's going to last longer than the other? Create a shine significantly better?

I say no way... think about it.

Situation A: You have the most gingerly cared for car in the world. You put either wax on it, show the car, and then put it back under a cover and/or in a trailer. Either way the cover and any dust that gets on the car is going to start working against the wax.

Situation B: You put either wax on the car and leave it to sit, inside or out. Dust/Debris/Sunlight will all start tearing it down. And in reality a car that gets 10,000 dollar wax NEVER sits outside for more than a few hours. And a show car is going to get waxed pretty much anytime before it's shown anyway, so what's the difference?

COME ON PEOPLE! $10,000 or even $1100 for car wax is just plain NUTS!!

I'll be the first to admit, that yes... the price is up there... not to mention you can go even higher and get the Zymol solaris for $32,000 (last I checked) You'd be hard pressed to find $10,000 worth of ingredients, labor, or packaging.

Keep in mind value is defined by what people are willing to pay and in this case its likely more for the exclusivity of it, not necessarily the performance.

Edited by Dylan06SS