Customer Service 866.965.0400

ETA of paste wax?

GMaak

Question

Adam or Jason,

Is there an ETA for new paste wax?

Adam, I was very impressed with the prototype you showed me at the Scottsdale AZ clinic and cannot wait for final the product. Did you choose a fragrance yet?

Trying to be patient,

Gary :D

• Answers 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Would it still be recommended to use the Machine Superwax as a base coat sealant for cars that aren't garaged, and then use the paste on top of that after the 12-hr rebuff? I'm just trying to get an idea on what to do with all these different waxes I'll have. The paste will probably be Corvette-only and buttery wax/superwax will be used on the drivers

suggestions?

Would it still be recommended to use the Machine Superwax as a base coat sealant for cars that aren't garaged, and then use the paste on top of that after the 12-hr rebuff?

Exactly :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh yeah sure...keep teasing us! In PA they got Adam and the paste wax. At the detail clinic in NH we got C6Bill, no Green Wheel Cleaner, stale donughts, day old reheated coffee, and a boot in the a$$...:lolsmack:

Oh yeah sure...keep teasing us! In PA they got Adam and the paste wax. At the detail clinic in NH we got C6Bill, no Green Wheel Cleaner, stale donughts, day old reheated coffee, and a boot in the a$$...:lolsmack:

I think you got the better of the deal :D:D:D:D

I gotta tell you, I had to try it, and only had a few spare minutes, so I just did the rear of my Vette. HOLY CRAP!! This stuff is fantastic! You won't believe the results you get. Even my wife noticed the difference and she's my biggest critic. Worth every penny. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: