Customer Service 866.965.0400

What... or WHO... is The Shine Doc?

I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not know who the Shine Doc is. :ph34r:

OK, I can give you one hint, it may be someone that you already know. :jester:

Doesn't help. I know Dylan and AJ!

Hope he has a cute nurse ????

Edited by GXPaycheck

Great idea. Have you considered expanding this to a new forum section where you post the submissions and answers so others can see the recommendation? This could help folks without asking you directly and you could build a database of Q & A with the pictures. You could title the thread with year/make/model of the vehicle and a one or two word description (i.e., exterior - polish, exterior - wax, interior - leather, interior - carpet, engine - cleaning, wheels - polish, etc., etc.). You could lock the forum section down to not allow replies so that it keeps it clean or open it up and let people have at it like the rest of the forum.

Great idea. Have you considered expanding this to a new forum section where you post the submissions and answers so others can see the recommendation? This could help folks without asking you directly and you could build a database of Q & A with the pictures. You could title the thread with year/make/model of the vehicle and a one or two word description (i.e., exterior - polish, exterior - wax, interior - leather, interior - carpet, engine - cleaning, wheels - polish, etc., etc.). You could lock the forum section down to not allow replies so that it keeps it clean or open it up and let people have at it like the rest of the forum.

We certainly will share a lot of them as we will also want afters when the customer uses the doctors advice.

Since so many people don't join us here on the forums this is a way for those customers to get answers in another channel. The Shine Doc will also be joining us here on the forum so you can post your questions here as well.