Customer Service 866.965.0400

Caught some Z's yesterday

GXPaycheck

EA886808-EE4A-4F39-A0F7-EBBB144E27EA_zps
F29DD8EF-DB24-4370-BAED-09FFB4671159_zps
1C197E7D-09B5-4792-81F8-57322027E2B4_zps

ZO6's, that is. 3 freshly delivered to Hendrick. Black, Blue, and my favorite of the three, Gray. Guys were doing the PDI's on them. Putting all the wings and such together is like doing a jigsaw puzzle.
The blue one's new owner was standing by patiently (sorta) for a chance to get his hands on the car.
I ran outa drool rather quickly  :drool:

Edited by GXPaycheck

That gray with chrome wheels is what my wife has been begging me for.  Automatic of course which would be fine with me since the auto is actually faster than the manual. It's quite a car. 

Those hit dealers pretty quick! Can't even build and price them on Chevys website yet.

I tossed around ordering one but after sitting in the new stingray the C7 just doesn't fit me. The inside is gorgeous but anyone over 5'10" and 200 lbs will have a hard time adjusting to the skinny seats.

I've recently committed to building a 69 427 instead!

Those hit dealers pretty quick! Can't even build and price them on Chevys website yet.

I tossed around ordering one but after sitting in the new stingray the C7 just doesn't fit me. The inside is gorgeous but anyone over 5'10" and 200 lbs will have a hard time adjusting to the skinny seats.

I'm bigger than you and the C7 fits me fine. Everybody's different I guess!

I'm bigger than you and the C7 fits me fine. Everybody's different I guess!

Sorry I'm not 5'10" 200, my buddy who just got one is, but he's also a cross fit junkie with wide shoulders. He doesn't have a problem with the touring seats but considered the GT seats until he test fit them and his shoulders didn't fit well. He also has to drive with the seat all the way back and thinks if he was any bigger he'd lose comfort in it.

I'm 6'0" 270 and I just felt squished in the GT seats when I tested them out at a local dealer. Sitting in his car with the touring seats was better but my knees nearly hit the dash and my thighs get squished between the door panel and center console. My wife sometimes calls me thunder thighs lol. If the seat went back another inch and I lost the weight I gained in college my opinion may be different though.

Sorry I'm not 5'10" 200, my buddy who just got one is, but he's also a cross fit junkie with wide shoulders. He doesn't have a problem with the touring seats but considered the GT seats until he test fit them and his shoulders didn't fit well. He also has to drive with the seat all the way back and thinks if he was any bigger he'd lose comfort in it.

I'm 6'0" 270 and I just felt squished in the GT seats when I tested them out at a local dealer. Sitting in his car with the touring seats was better but my knees nearly hit the dash and my thighs get squished between the door panel and center console. My wife sometimes calls me thunder thighs lol. If the seat went back another inch and I lost the weight I gained in college my opinion may be different though.

You should try on the New Chevy SS. We call it a four door Corvette :-)

Edited by GXPaycheck

You try on the New Chevy SS. We call it a four door Corvette :-)

Was reading the other day that the SS is going bye bye.  They're bringing back the Impala SS instead.  No real surprise.

Was reading the other day that the SS is going bye bye. They're bringing back the Impala SS instead. No real surprise.

Who knows. The Chinese may be running the country by then, in which case we will all be driving Buicks.

Edited by GXPaycheck