Customer Service 866.965.0400

DETAILED: 2001 C5 Corvette Convertible

Team Adam's

Unfortunately I only have afters to share of this one. The car came in on short notice so we didn't take a ton of time to document the process. I will be posting up some info on products that were tested during the course of this detail including new car wash, all-in-one polish, and a spot sanding/scratch repair kit.

Aside from the testing this Vette received

• Complete exterior cleaning and decontamination.
  • 2 passes of Paint Correcting Polish with the Orange Microfiber Pad via Flex 3401.
  • 1 pass of Paint Finishing Polish with White Foam Pad via Flex 3401.
  • Spot corrections were done on more severe damage using the Flex PE 14-2 and Paint Correcting Polish.
  • Trim dressed with Super VRT
  • Tires dressed with Tire Shine
  • Wheels and caliper covers sealed with Quick Sealant
  • Paint was treated to a coat of Brilliant Glaze, then topped with Patriot Wax.
  • Interior was cleaned with prototype Total Interior Detailer
  • Carpets were cleaned with Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner + Cyclo Carpet Brush on a PC 7424xp
  • Glass was sealed with Glass Sealant
  • Engine bay received a quick Waterless Wipe down and dressed with In & Out Spray

Main thing I wanted to show off was the great look we got post polishing with that coat of Patriot. The owner should be quite happy!

yZkoyJt.jpg?1

EHp81Bq.jpg?1

pQvBZUi.jpg?1

fvT5F2A.jpg?1

P49PmPL.jpg?1

Car looks great but man I hate those vinyl/leather bras.   They cause more paint issues than just about anything I've seen. They protect great when you're on long trips, but too many guys leave them on for weeks at a time which you should never do.  

That car almost makes me miss my black C5.  Nice job Dylan. :2thumbs: