Customer Service 866.965.0400

Give us your feedback: SPRAYERS

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which sprayer style do you prefer?

• OPTION A
    • OPTION B

Looking for your input on our sprayer offerings. After the not so popular sprayer that was used with the launch of tire shine we've switch to the current style (B pictured below). For those of us who have been with us for awhile you'll likely remember our original sprayer (A pictured below). For those of you who have had the chance to use both sprayers below - which would you prefer as the stock sprayer for the products? Please vote in the poll and let your opinion be known.

post-5183-0-85224700-1420588591_thumb.jpg

B Please please pretty please keep it!

A is nowhere near heavy duty enough and gets clogged easily and breaks too easy if a bottle is ripped.

Having had A, and the clear/black one pictured on the website as well, these current B sprayers are the best ones you guys have sold yet. I just bought like 12 of them for all my bottles and to have a couple spares.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

The only reason we're entertaining this is we do get some complaints that the mist on B (aka the Mixor) isn't fine enough - sprayer A (the TS800) does have a much finer and more even mist pattern.

What's the volume per spray of each sprayer? I assume the "b" sprayer has a bit more per trigger pull

I'll sacrifice a tiny bit of misting for better durability and more solid construction.  I've used the B sprayers with Undercarriage Spray which is one of the hardest to spray evenly because its a bit more viscous/oily, and it honestly sprayed worlds better than the A ever did, very evenly.

If the TS800 came in a more durable version I'd be ok with it, but if its the same as in past its way too light duty.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

They're available in a number of volumes each, we typically use the middle of the road for each which is 0.9 for A and 1.3 for B.

B is available down to 1.0, but then the sloppy spray pattern seems even worse b/c the volume is so low.

I think the extra volume is nice too. I generally don't try to skimp on product used, so the extra volume means less work for me.

I'll sacrifice a tiny bit of misting for better durability and more solid construction.  I've used the B sprayers with Undercarriage Spray which is one of the hardest to spray evenly because its a bit more viscous/oily, and it honestly sprayed worlds better than the A ever did, very evenly.

If the TS800 came in a more durable version I'd be ok with it, but if its the same as in past its way too light duty.

Agreed completely. the "B" Sprayer with DWC is a similar situation. It has a nice pattern and feels like a solid spray when you pull the trigger.

I've killed too many of the "A" type sprayers that have hardly been used.

It has gotten to the point where I started researching new bottles and sprayers that could hold up to a bit more abuse and hold more product. (I'm not a fan of the empty 36OZ bottle shape, a bit difficult to hold when full)

I wish there was an option for a foaming sprayer . I love using a foaming sprayer when cleaning my tires. Yes, it does use more product, but it clings to the tires better. I really liked the one that came with my 36oz bottle of APC. I am currently using one made by Tolco that just work "ok". I think the Adams one put out a thicker foam.

oh. well its a shame that you will only carry B sprayers even though it sprays pretty bad in my opinion. Any possible way I could get the (A) sprayers through maybe you or a reseller who sells Adams?

Edited by ccommodari

• 2 months later...

The only reason we're entertaining this is we do get some complaints that the mist on B (aka the Mixor) isn't fine enough - sprayer A (the TS800) does have a much finer and more even mist pattern.

Just wanted to toss my hat in the ring.

I really like the compactness and spray pattern of 'A', when it works, and doesn't leak, and doesn't break.

I really like the durability and haven't had a single 'B' sprayer leak yet, but they are too tall for my detail bag and the spray pattern isn't nearly as controllable as 'A'.

I realize cost is always a factor, but surely an American manufacturer exists that can provide both the compactness and spray pattern we desire along with the ruggedness we expect at a comparable price.