Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Product Development

I don't know if it's possible to share, but it would be great to hear about any ongoing new product development efforts that Adam's has in the pipeline. Also, I'm sure that you'd have no problem finding Beta testers from your faithful followers. C6Bill has a long line of "friends" that he takes care of.....I know that he always uses someone elses rig as a guinea pig before anything makes it onto the Jet Stream Blue C6! :D

I don't know if it's possible to share, but it would be great to hear about any ongoing new product development efforts that Adam's has in the pipeline. Also, I'm sure that you'd have no problem finding Beta testers from your faithful followers. C6Bill has a long line of "friends" that he takes care of.....I know that he always uses someone elses rig as a guinea pig before anything makes it onto the Jet Stream Blue C6! :D

I just tested 6 new products on Friday :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Are these 6 new products all completely new additions to the product line, or are some of them upgrades/replacements for current products? Will we see anything in 2008?

*looks for sad-puppy-dog-face smiley*

I wouldn't hold off placing a Christmas order hoping new products will be available, I think it will be early next year for new products as Adam and the gang really want to make sure they stand up to their 110% guarantee before putting his name on them. But that is just my opinion :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wouldn't hold off placing a Christmas order hoping new products will be available, I think it will be early next year for new products as Adam and the gang really want to make sure they stand up to their 110% guarantee before putting his name on them. But that is just my opinion :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I understand that however I wouldn't want to buy something now just to have it replaced by something better by the time springtime rolls around and I am able to actually begin using it.

I understand that however I wouldn't want to buy something now just to have it replaced by something better by the time springtime rolls around and I am able to actually begin using it.

Me either :2thumbs:

Hopefully this forum will be the first to know when new products are going to be released :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hopefully this forum will be the first to know when new products are going to be released :banana::banana::banana::banana:

ABSOLUTELY!! We are not changing out existing products, rather, adding new ones that have been requested.

HINTS: Scratch removal kit, Wheel Cleaner, a Compound, water spot remover, waterless wash, and a few others. (Don't hold me to all of these, as the testing is not finished yet!)

As was mentioned earlier, we don't release a product until we have used it in a variety of temperatures, conditions, etc. I like saying, "use our stuff only in day, night, hot or cold, alone, with someone, drunk, or sober!"

We can only feel out the user-friendliness after using a product for a while, and in both extremes of the seasons.

Thanks for your patience!:2thumbs:

ABSOLUTELY!! We are not changing out existing products, rather, adding new ones that have been requested.

HINTS: Scratch removal kit, Wheel Cleaner, a Compound, water spot remover, waterless wash, and a few others. (Don't hold me to all of these, as the testing is not finished yet!)

As was mentioned earlier, we don't release a product until we have used it in a variety of temperatures, conditions, etc. I like saying, "use our stuff only in day, night, hot or cold, alone, with someone, drunk, or sober!"

We can only feel out the user-friendliness after using a product for a while, and in both extremes of the seasons.

Thanks for your patience!:2thumbs:

Hey Adam, Send me a case off Beer and a case of new products, and I can complete that portion of the testing for you. Heck I,ll even test em again when I'm sober:thumbsup: