Customer Service 866.965.0400

Give credit where credit is due

KSRegalGS

What makes a company a good company...

Great products?

Great customer support?

Great marketing?

Quality is no longer a comparable measure; it's an expectation, a requirement for a business to thrive.

This is where Adams excels. Your products are easy to use, they work as expected, and they perform by exceeding expectations.

im a friend, a father, a husband. My time is valued yet spread thin at times. Life is full of balance and measure. And the little time I choose to spend providing care to the cars I own is backed by Adams. Your products allow ease of use with incredible results. Sprays, waxes, sealants, glossifiers, etc. they all make the experience wonderful. I'm excited to continue using your products.

Kudos to you!

Kyle I agree with you 100 percent. Stick around the Forum and continue using their products and methods and you will be a Jedi Master when it comes to keeping that ride shined up, swirl free, and protected. There is a definite science to it and these guys do it right on every level.

Yep, Adam's is as good as it gets when it comes to backing quality products and fantastic costumer service.  Now, I'm just waiting for the next 15% discount special to put my next large order in.  (hint, hint) :)  

• 4 months later...

Well said. After only just starting to get into Adam's products I appreciate how helpful they are with all the videos and explanations on just about everything. Then you also have the forums to draw from...unmatched.

Best of all Made in America

AND as great as the products are, the customer service is even better! Wonderful organization that "gets it" about business. You are right on Kyle and I have been using these products for years. The other fantastic thing is that they are always trying to improve! New products and even easier applications like the H20. Adam convinced me at Columbus and I just bought my first gallon after doing about 10 vehicles even a large Volvo Truck. 

If only all of the products that I purchase in my life worked as well as Adams Polishes products do!

• 4 weeks later...

AND as great as the products are, the customer service is even better! Wonderful organization that "gets it" about business. 

True words spoken right there. I've only been using the products for a few months but I can see myself never changing cleaning products as long as they are around   :)

Edited by alextakesphotos

Thank you Kyle!   Any chance you are coming to Effingham, IL next weekend?  Your hot rod Regal will be a welcome addition!   Our team will be there, and it would be a pleasure to shake hands.  We fly in/ out of Indy too!

Thank you Kyle!   Any chance you are coming to Effingham, IL next weekend?  Your hot rod Regal will be a welcome addition!   Our team will be there, and it would be a pleasure to shake hands.  We fly in/ out of Indy too!

Unfortunately not, life is busy at the moment, but thank you for the offer.  Keep up the great work!