Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spring Carlisle April 23-26

BRZN

For sure gang.

Adam's WILL be at Spring Carlisle again this year!!!

Thursday April 23rd through Sunday April 26th.

I've finished placing the orders (lots of H2O Guard & Gloss ordered! 16oz and Gallons!) and I've updated the product pricing. Right now we're ironing out our new iPhone Connect Point of Sale System and should be good to go with set up scheduled for Wednesday the 22nd of April.

Brian will be working with us again this year in the tent with sales and demoing product on lucky folks cars. Brian details cars for a living at Bobby Rahal Toyota located in Mechanicsburg, just a few miles from the Fairgrounds. He also does it as a hobby, and is quite good at it. Bring him your tough questions.

Along with Brian will be his lovely wife Sarah, she'll be working the register for us for the first time this year, and she's really excited to spend the time with us.

Adam? Well, I'll bet he's going to be there too!

He should be with us all day Thursday and a major part of Friday, before he has to leave us to head off to the Friday evening dinner at Carbones prior to the Grabiak Detail Clinic on Saturday.

Stop by to stock up on your spring supplies (we'll have show specials), check out what's new, get your detailing questions answered, or just to say Hi, and spend time with some friends. I look forward to it!

We'll be located at the end of the Mid Way, just look for the Detail Spray bottle, you can't miss us!

garytyte_zps6b66c0ea.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Was great to see Adam, Dave and the rest of the Crew there today. It was cold though ! Low to mid forties and windy. Didn't matter. Still had a great time. Enjoy the rest of your time out there guys v