Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash vs. Diluted Rinseless on Bugs

SYMAWD

Question

Has anyone else noticed that WW seems to be a more effective bug remover than rinseless diluted 1:16?  When using diluted rinsless as a waterless wash I find that bug removal requires a few swipes of the towel, but when using WW, usually just one swipe is needed.  Anyone else notice this?  Perhaps a different ingredient that works better on bugs?

Edited by SYMAWD

7 answers to this question

I have not noticed any difference in cleaning power between the 2. Both work great as a pre-soak before a wash and loosen up dirt/debris and bugs on paint very well. Although, I always dilute rinseless for pre-soak, I only ever use waterless for door jams, trunk area and underneath hood.

Does the waterless leave anything behind or no ? I am looking for a waterless that has cleaning power but leaves nothing behind. 

Looking at Megs D114 but want to check here first to see if Adams waterless leaves the surface clean and free of anything.

Does the waterless leave anything behind or no ? I am looking for a waterless that has cleaning power but leaves nothing behind. 

Looking at Megs D114 but want to check here first to see if Adams waterless leaves the surface clean and free of anything.

Adam's WW leaves absolutely nothing behind.