Customer Service 866.965.0400

Apply Brilliant glaze or buttery wax for therapy?

Z06Seal

Question

So I just cleaned the corvette and she's shining like there is no tomorrow. I don't think you can add any more shine and gloss to this thing. It has Liquid Paint Sealant from when I got the car (1st week of march) and buttery wax from maybe like 2nd or 3rd week of march. Car is mostly garaged too. It still beads water really nice.

Now I want to do a little bit of a therapy session, so I want an opinion from you guys...

for a garage/weekend driver, is 1 month little too much for buttery wax? (car saw the roads maybe 10 times and gets waterless or rinseless usually after every drive)

I know brilliant glaze is pretty much about a week then it wears it's shine off.

I guess what I'm curious about it is, with so much protection on the car (mainly LPS from just 2 months ago and Buttery from like a month ago) is it worth putting on buttery wax again?

I know BG has no protection, but I think this car has plenty of that to begin with... so comparing shine/gloss between buttery wax and brilliant glaze, which would you want to put on your car that already has good protection for a therapy session?

Honestly, I don't think putting either is going to make the car any glossier lmao

9 answers to this question

Put on the HGG couple days ago and she looks real good. (I'll put up a pic when I pull her out of the garage) I'm still itching for brilliant glaze though.

I pretty much have no reason to keep the buttery wax anymore. between LPS and HGG, there really isn't a need for buttery wax. 

^Exactly.  Pick what you need for your regimen and use it often, don't pick it all and use it rarely.

LPS and HGG is a phenomenal way to shine and protect.  HGG won't build up like wax either, you can apply bi-weekly or more if needed, for therapy.  Dylan and i have discussed at length and unless you are applying HGG daily you won't be getting ill effects.

Edited by Ricky Bobby