Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Getting Me in Trouble

ACRCAR

I'm starting to dislike Adam's.  Not because their products don't perform well...actually quite the opposite.  Their products perform so well, that I am now officially addicted to cleaning my cars and have been for quite some time now.  I have been spending quite a bit of time in the garage experimenting with different procedures and the like.  I love seeing which products interact the best and coming up with different combos for different cars and different stages of cleanliness.  To my surprise, I guess this has been taking time away from other obligations a married man with a family may have.  Who knew this was going to become such a problem?  So please let my comments here serve as a warning to all.  Be careful if you choose to use these products as you WILL become addicted.  I think I spent more in car cleaning products over the last 12 months than I have in the last 25 years combined.  Can't wait to get home tonight so I can add a coat of buttery wax on my car to top off and finish my special patented (not really) 10 step program for a better than new shine like a star finish.

Thanks a lot Adam's!!!!!  (Add in angry tone here).

I have opted to include my significant other in the vehicle detailing process. She always likes how nice her vehicles look when I am done with them but she never really appreciated the full process. I think it was the pleasent scents that the product's come with that got her hooked. It is funny how she now inspects my work versus me inspecting hers. I am still trying to get her roped into the sealent, wax, and glaze phase, I may be SOL on that. Being OCD to begin with and then adding Adam's products to the detailing disease has been very good therapy for me. I no longer wonder why a product it's woking as advertised, since switching to Adam's everything goes on and comes off with spectacular results.

This is REAL! My 'soon to be ex' said she thought I cared about my cars more than her!

It's easy to get wrapped up in this detailing hobby... ESPECIALLY if you've got OCD! ; )

Not me, just have them delivered to my office! :lol:

Yeah, had been doing that for a while but got self-conscious about receiving Adams deliveries at work.  Shipping costs where usually lower than sending them to my house, but these days I wait for the bigger sales/low flat-rate shipping anyway.

Edited by goheels

• 3 weeks later...

At least you don't organize shipping and ordering around the time your spouse is not home. I mean who does that ?!? ;-)

Man I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this, the wife would kill me if she knew how much I've actually spent on Adam's in the last 2 months.

My wife is the happiest in the world since I started using Adam's.  We're retired and I'm always in the garage (when I'm not on here) messing around with one product or another.  Keeps me out of her hair.  Of course, in the winter that smile on her goes away. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yep I'm officially addicted too...trying to figure how to hide/justify the next order I'm gonna go throw in.

I think the best plan is gonna be order it to arrive when she shouldn't be home then just unsuspectingly add it to my detail cart. Maybe she won't notice a few new gallon containers.

Yep I'm officially addicted too...trying to figure how to hide/justify the next order I'm gonna go throw in.

I think the best plan is gonna be order it to arrive when she shouldn't be home then just unsuspectingly add it to my detail cart. Maybe she won't notice a few new gallon containers.

Best way to get her converted too is to clean her ride first, and use some of your Adam's supplies for house cleaning - Glass Cleaner, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner, Detail Spray (stainless steel), etc.

Edited by mc2hill

• 2 weeks later...

Mc2hill has the right idea! the way to get approval is to start washing HER car! then, show her how much better these products are around the house than the usual store bought junk and before you know it, she will be buying you stuff for christmas and birthdays (insert diabolical laugh here)