Customer Service 866.965.0400

Reported Adams to Addictive Chemical Abuse Department

I'm sorry.. I had to do it.  I've never been a "shine freak addict"... I just kept wanting to get a new car because they just looked so new and shiny.  Well I saw another car like mine that just looked great and asked myself, "why doesn't mine look like that?"  Well it's probably because i've only washed it about a year ago and never since... So a New car to me would just end up being dirty and not very nice in a few weeks / month from when i bought it, because it would never be cleaned... So I started researching some products and while in a big box store, bought some M products.  Tried them out right away with the microfiber towels... That sort of did the trick, but lacked that "Pop" i was looking for on my black car.. so the search continued... after some google searching, i came across Adam's and this forum... i lurked for a while and then after calling and talking to Adam himself (He took the time with me on the phone and really pointed out a couple things a new comer should look at an consider)... Well 3 days later (I'm insanely OCD with research), i finally pulled the trigger and bought a PC, polish kit, sealant, and shampoo.  I was very impressed with the stuff so I went on at the next sale (4th of July) and bought another $200 worth of product including H20GG and the towel bundle, wheel cleaner, and glass cleaner w/sealant.  Just used the H20GG today and THAT STUFF IS INSANE... I love it... though I did spill some on my concrete driveway and lost half the bottle.  I was very mad at myself and kind of had a withdrawal symptom as i was looking as what was left... that's weird...  Anyway, my wife came out to see what i was doing and cursing in the driveway after spilling the GG.  She commented how great my car looked and then asked to wash her car (enormous minivan)... Figured why not.. so we (Wife, 4 yr old daughter, and myself) washed her car (2 bucket method of course with the whole starter kit i bought with first order), dried it with the several drying towels i've collected.. by then my other daughter was waking up from her nap (she's 1) and we had to go in (that and it's about 94 degrees out this morning at 9:30 am.  What's the first thing I do?  Run to the computer to order the special on H2OGG gallon to replace what I spilled... Well while in there I can't just order $65 and pay shipping, so what do i do... ummm order more to get free shipping of course!  Well that brings me to the point where i realize i'm addicted and it's not my fault... so I hate to say it, but I've reported Adam and the whole Adam's crew to the local authorities for selling addictive products... It's forcing me to spend more and more and it's not my fault.. this is all Adam's fault for having such good products and I NEED THEM... So I'm sorry guys... but just a request.. can you at least send out my next order before someone from some government agency comes and shuts you down?  Please, i didn't mean to, it was not my fault!  I was acting under duress from the spilled Guard and Gloss and not myself.

Your brother in shine,

TJ

lol. I know how you feel. I've bought so much recently and it's hard not to just go ahead and buy everything else right away.

Believe me, I know this... I've bought most of what I will need for most projects on my and my wife's car in the smaller 16oz bottles... I keep trying to use up the last of the M stuff but i keep going back to the Adam's products.. i'm so cheap i can't just throw it out.  Though I see an order of Gallon back ups and pumps coming my way next.

The other issue that's a problem Is everyone at Adam's is so freakin nice you feel bad when you don't order!

Absolutely... I called Adam's and spoke to Adam directly which i thought was cool (he just happened to be the person who answered the phone).  Like i said in my original post, he took his time with me and there was no sales pitch or anything like that... I loved it.  Another time i got Dylan and he had me squared away in a couple minutes (item missing from order due to back order was already on its way to me). 

Hahahahah!

That laugh tho...

They know what they are doing, that's for sure! I ordered a gallon of the leather conditioner during the clearance sale and I haven't even used any of the 16oz yet, LOL!!

If you think you're addicted now, just wait till you put your first coat of brilliant glaze on... you will never look at your car the same way again haha

Yea the Brilliant Glaze kit with Patriot or Americana is definitely on my watch list... though i think i have another order to go before that one (foam gun kit is next but probably not till next month.... which is next week, hahahaha)

You know you're addicted when you see a gallon container that's half empty and say "dang, I'm almost out...better order another gallon."

You're only ordering gallons? Guess I should seek professional help... *mumbles something about needing another 5 gallons of APC*

Im so sorry that you had to report them, im sure folks here on the forum would have been happy to have worked with you to keep this addiction under control. 

You're only ordering gallons? Guess I should seek professional help... *mumbles something about needing another 5 gallons of APC*

lol yeah took me a while to figure out that a 5gal of APC would be a good idea. 

• 2 weeks later...