Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam gun!

seattlelife22

Question

8 answers to this question

put the water in first then the soap

+1

Switched to doing this after having foam volcano it's way out of the bottle first time I tried my new gun. Much better.

Still need to find a proper qty of soap, 4oz of the red soap seems a little much...

M

Put water in the container first.

As for how much soap, if you are using soap in your bucket and the foam gun you probably should not have 16 oz bottle, but a gallon, just because you will use more of it in general.

I have a pour top on my gallon so I probably put 3 oz of soap in the container when I use the foam gun (I have the old hydrofoamer).  its about .2 oz per pump of the red tops so I'd do 10 pumps at least in the foam gun.

I also do not use any metering tip on my gun, and even with it running "wide open" I can foam my X5 twice, so it works perfectly well for me and creates a TON of suds.  I do a pre-foam, then rinse, then foam up panels before hitting them with my soapy mitt/wash pad.

How many pumps of Adams shampoo do you put in the foam gun?

1 pump = approximately .25oz

we recommend using around 2oz of soap, so 8 pumps.

How do you fill it with water? Like with a hose, out of the tap or what? Hose causes mass foaming in the bottle but not sure if thats what you want.

Fill the canister with water first, add the soap, place the lid on, then shake to mix before foaming.

You can just use tap water or water from the hose. It will be mixed with water from the hose anyways as you start foaming.

Thanks for help! The way I was doing it just didnt seem like not enough foam as I was doing like 3 pumps (thinking it was alot) but I guess not. Then I spay 5 pumps on a wash mit and fill up the bucket that way. Welp time to buy a gallon. Thanks guys!