Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rupes Mini.....

Chris@Adams

Question

Got a chance to try out the new Mini tonight. I am very impressed with it, it is so so nice getting into all of those tight areas on your car. Also I can't forget to mention how well the new pads worked. This polisher in my opinion is a must have tool!image.jpgimage.jpg

http://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-rupes-lhr-75e-mini-random-orbital-polisher.html

http://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-4-gen5-pad-bundle.html

20 answers to this question

Chris,

If I use both a Cyclo and a Flex do you think the "Mini" still has a place?

I like the fact that the Cyclo can get into smaller areas, but do you think if I correct or polish with a Flex, then use the "Mini" with only the (1) 4" pad to get into smaller areas, it possibly would save some time to complete a detail?

Thanks for the post showing it in action!

Chris,

If I use both a Cyclo and a Flex do you think the "Mini" still has a place?

I like the fact that the Cyclo can get into smaller areas, but do you think if I correct or polish with a Flex, then use the "Mini" with only the (1) 4" pad to get into smaller areas, it possibly would save some time to complete a detail?

Thanks for the post showing it in action!

I too have the Flex & Cylco and to answer your question......yes there is a place for the Mini.

This might sound bizarre but I'm wondering how long it would take a guy to polish a whole car with the Mini.  I've only got two cars to detail so I'm still trying to decide which polisher to buy.  Was deciding between the Cyclo and Rupes 15" Bigfoot but now wondering whether the Mini might be better.  Good for small jobs and tight spots and could polish a whole vehicle...eventually.

Mine arrived today, and I was able to put it to work right away. Great tool, easy to use, and great results.

Car show tomorrow, and I had a couple small faint scratches just inboard of my rear spoiler / CHML on my Corvette, and didn't want to run pads over the hatch seam to rear bumper cover, and the Mini did the trick perfectly!

Thanks to Chris05GTO for the advice about it having it's own place in the tool line-up!

I will post a review, on the Mini, and the Gen 5 pads later this weekend.

Mine arrived today, and I was able to put it to work right away. Great tool, easy to use, and great results.

Car show tomorrow, and I had a couple small faint scratches just inboard of my rear spoiler / CHML on my Corvette, and didn't want to run pads over the hatch seam to rear bumper cover, and the Mini did the trick perfectly!

Thanks to Chris05GTO for the advice about it having it's own place in the tool line-up!

I will post a review, on the Mini, and the Gen 5 pads later this weekend.

Good luck at the car show!

I just used it today for the first time too, with the new pads. Wow. The balance of this tool is amazing. Much better than using 4 inch pads on the PC. When I moved back to the larger panels with the flex it felt like the flex was just pulling me along stronger than usual. Are the 15 and 21 Rupes as balanced as the mini? I could almost see myself giving up the extra pad size and correction speed of the flex if the Rupes 15 is as smooth as I imagine it to be.

Oh, by the way, long time user and lurker. First time poster. 

Yes Mark, The Rupes 15 and 21 are as balanced as the Mini. This past weekend I used the more powerful Flex to do the paint correction on a car I was polishing. After correction I moved to the Rupes Bigfoot 15 for the finishing work and the difference was instantaneous and very noticeable. I didn't have to fight with the Bigfoot which made its use enjoyable to complete the car.