Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sooooo Dylan's gone again?

The Guz

All of you have been wondering where the Shine Doc has been.  Well he has accepted a new opportunity and will unfortunately be leaving Adams. 

It's going to be hard to not see Dylan around here sharing his knowledge or sporting the Adams brand.  He exposed us all to a wide array of great products.  I mean who can forget about Soap Soap. 

Seeing him come back home to Adams was a great thing.  It was a real pleasure seeing the new comers come to the forum and have him as a voice to answer questions.  His knowledge will be missed.   

His detailing buddies would like to send him off and wish him the best on his next adventure.  Be on the look out where he lands next. 

The next Shine Doc has a some big shoes to fill or is it a bigfoot. 

Best of luck Dylan. 

It would be a shame if this post was deleted. 

Best of luck from another Detailing Buddy. You were a HUGE part of Adam's, and a large part of the reason I started buying products. Thank you for all the advice and tips over the years. 

Like Brian said, there is a lot of mixed emotions. But no matter where you end up you'll kill it.

Congrats and thank you again brother.

Friends, our man Dylan is going to work for one of our most important suppliers.   This is a great fit for him, and we are excited for Dylan and his family!   His new employer asked to make the announcement first, so we have been quiet about the move.  Look out for a formal announcement early next week in the car care product community.

Dylan has been a valued employee for years!  In fact, we aren't saying goodbye to Dylan, as you will see him at one of our car shows or clinics.  No bad blood here, and no tears or sad faces please!   Dylan is moving forward, and this is a great fit.

We have nothing but two giant thumbs for his efforts with us, and big wishes for his future! 

Thanks to you Dylan for your years on our team, and we'll see you very, very soon...... 

If you read the op closely, I would suspect there is a clue there.  I got it.

Best of luck to him.

Now that you mention I do see a hint, as well as Adam's hint of him going to one of their suppliers, I think I got it.

Good Luck Dylan